newly-drafted prospect getting worse? Topic

Haven't seen this one yet-
whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx

as it turns out, this is his RL hitting coach, whether on purpose or by accident-
whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/CoachProfile.aspx
6/12/2014 1:21 PM
He will continue to decline under a coach that awful.
6/12/2014 1:55 PM
Why in hell would a decent pitching coach (for Rookie) be signed as a Hitting Coach? And regardless, that player should be in LoA or HiA.
6/12/2014 3:37 PM
As a Twins fan, I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the Twins' minor league coaches are doing. I'm now convinced that a well-meaning but incompetent pitching coach has been trying to teach Aaron Hicks how to hit.

And judging by the injuries to Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano, they have a medical budget of about 4.
6/12/2014 7:19 PM
With that coach in place I would move any and all prospects who have any prospect of making the majors (including Kelly) to Lo-A or Hi-A.
Personally I don't put any decent prospect in Rookie ball, I jump them right to A ball.
6/14/2014 4:20 AM
newly-drafted prospect getting worse? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.