George W. Bush Topic

All Druggies belong in prison!
6/16/2014 6:33 PM
Why would you want to put Clinton and Obama in prison?
6/16/2014 7:12 PM
Why wouldn't you?
6/16/2014 7:33 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/16/2014 5:25:00 PM (view original):

Did the IRS Really Lose Lois Lerner's Emails? Let a Special Prosecutor Find Them.

Obama needs to address this "phony scandal" and the public trust with real transparency.

A sloppy mistake, the government calls it, but you couldn't blame a person for suspecting a cover-up—the loss of an untold number of emails to and from the central figure in the IRS tea-party controversy. And because the public's trust is a fragile gift that the White House has frittered away in a series of second-term missteps, President Obama needs to act.

If the IRS can't find the emails, maybe a special prosecutor can.

The announcement came late Friday, a too-cute-by-half cliche of a PR strategy to mitigate backlash. "The IRS told Congress it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner's emails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed during the summer of that year," the Associated Press reported.

The IRS can't find theirs, but you better believe they can find yours....
6/17/2014 9:59 AM
No, the NSA reads yours.  Different branches in the Pentagon can't communicate with each other, do you think completely separate entities from different Departments can?
6/17/2014 10:04 AM
Posted by evil_twin on 6/17/2014 10:06:00 AM (view original):
No, the NSA reads yours.  Different branches in the Pentagon can't communicate with each other, do you think completely separate entities from different Departments can?
USN: Hello!  This is the Navy. Can you hear us?

USAF:  Nope.

BENGHAZI:  We're under attack!  We need help!  

HILLARY:  It's not 3 O'Clock in the morning yet.  Call back later.

USMC:  I'm in the vicinity with wing cover!  We're packing!  NAVY!  We need in air vert rep!  REPEAT!  We need refuel!  DO YOU COPY?

USN:  Ummmm…..sorry.  We're separate from you people.

PENTAGON:  SHUT UP YOUSE GUYS!

LOIS:  I'm having trouble with my e-mail.

NSA:  I got yer e-mail hangin'

OBAMA:  I'll read about it in the paper tomorrow.
6/17/2014 5:43 PM
6/17/2014 6:00 PM
Somebody would have to read it to him.
6/17/2014 6:35 PM
6/17/2014 6:39 PM
6/17/2014 6:44 PM
6/17/2014 6:51 PM
Posted by evil_twin on 6/17/2014 10:06:00 AM (view original):
OBAMA:  This is the PRESIDENT.  

STARBUCKS:  You want some coffee?

OBAMA:  NO!  I want the IRS!

STARBUCKS:  We'll transfer your call.

PIZZA HUT:  Pizza Hut.  Pick up or delivery?

OBAMA:  I WANT THE IRS!

PIZZA HUT:  That's the deluxe.  Any sides with that?

OBAMA:  I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!  GET ME THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE!

JOE BIDEN:  Pizza Hut?

OBAMA:  NO!!! I want the IRS!

JOE BIDEN:  Oh hey Mr. President.  It's me.  Joe Biden.  I'm keeping track of every stimulus dollar spent so we can be accountable to the American people for every dollar spent.  It doesn't look good right now. What do you want on your pizza?

OBAMA:  SHUT UP!   Transfer me over to the IRS!  Extra pepperoni. 

ERIC HOLDER:  Automatic or single shot?

OBAMA:  Is that you Eric?  Look.  All I want to do is get ahold of Lois. Can you do that for me?

ERIC HOLDER:  We're not talking.  She's a *****.

OBAMA:  I Know.  That's why I hired her.  And married a lawyer.  Get me Lois or you're fired!

HILLARY:  Hello?

6/17/2014 8:06 PM
6/17/2014 8:55 PM

HOW!  Let me be the first to say I think the Redskins is a racist name and check out my jewelry.  

I'm also pleading the fifth.  And i'm innocent. Pluswise I'm pleading the fifth anyways even though I declared innocence.

And while we're at it I think you should now know my e-mails were lost years ago in a horrible computer crash. 

I don't have to tell you why I didn't tell you guys years ago because I pleaded the fifth even though I declared my innocence directly after.

We do what we want here.  That's how we roll in Obama World.

And now that you know my e-mail crashed, I suppose you should also know the computers of six of my best friends and co-workers also crashed.  The ones that would know anything about anything including my BFF who talked to the White House every week instead of the 3 times we talked to BUSH over 8 years. 

Too bad this thing is so backed up even we can't cover it all up.

It's like I told the press.  Stuff happens.
6/20/2014 5:58 AM (edited)
I am by no means a tech support guy, but wouldn't e-mails be archived on a central server as well as the individual's machine?  I know they are in my office.
6/20/2014 1:26 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
George W. Bush Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.