Salaries for returning coaches Topic

Why do returning Fielding Coaches lower their salary demands to the minimum, but Bench, Pitching and Hitting coaches signed for the minimum request salaries over 2mil?
6/16/2014 6:19 PM
That's a flaw in the engine.  The rehire logic greatly undervalues the salary demands of fielding instructors.
6/16/2014 6:25 PM
shhh Pb stop complaining or talking about it... that saves us all a lot of money for good coaches... you keep it up they may fix it then we have to start shelling out big bucks for FI probably the most important coach in the game...
6/17/2014 3:08 AM
Nothing is getting fixed anytime soon :(
6/17/2014 5:11 PM
That is always the first thing I check after rollover, whether or not I have to bump up my coaching budget by 2 or 3 mil. Every time they are willing to return for the paltry 750k it is a happy moment.
6/17/2014 7:33 PM
Salaries for returning coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.