URAPP Needs 1. First overall pick. Lebron James? Topic

The Ultimate Random as Possible Progressive is getting ready to enter its sixth season. We have the need to replace one owner.

The short version of the rules are that each season you get a random year from each of your players, so you could get Michael Jordan as a Bull, a Wizard, or a Birmingham Baron. We use www.basketball-reference.com to determine available seasons for players, so guys who having missing seasons (from injury, like Derrick Rose, retirement, like Kermit Washington, or playing baseball like MJ) could draw those seasons. There is a supplemental IR draft at the end of each draft to fill out your roster if you draw a season like that.

At the end of each season, two players are drawn randomly, from www.random.org, to leave your team via free agency. Season one's champion tragically lost Wilt Chamberlain. This keeps great players always in the mix. Some notables for this season's free agency class are Lebron James, Chris Paul, David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning and John Stockton.

The draft order is also determined randomly, with each of the twelve nonplayoff teams getting a spot determined on a sliding scale that starts at 25% for the team with the worst record, so this makes tanking undesirable, as you could both not get a good draft spot and lose your best player anyways.

If you have any questions or want to join, feel free to post below or shoot me a sitemail.

The roster will be on the next post.
6/19/2014 4:10 PM (edited)
Dewayne Wade 03-12:
Manute Bol 85-94:
Horace Grant 87-03
Chris Bosh 3-12:
Bob Dandridge 69-81:
Lenny Wilkins 60-74:
Paul Pressey 82-92:
Hot Rod Williams 86-98:
Fat Lever 82-93:

Cedric Maxwell 77-87:
6/19/2014 10:33 AM
you could have Wade, James and Bosh together and cramp up in the finals.
6/19/2014 4:10 PM
Did you already set the draft order? The post is confusing.
6/19/2014 4:39 PM
To clarify. This team does have the first pick and thus can take LBJ.

In other related news if noone else will take it I will run 2 teams for a season or two.
6/20/2014 8:44 AM
Is the Draft Order posted already?
6/20/2014 4:38 PM
no, but master has determined it.. just holding off on posting
6/20/2014 4:41 PM
Yeah, I have the draft order, just waiting on two teams to enter their keepers plus hopefully find an owner for the Miami Heat big 3.
6/20/2014 5:30 PM
Guess all the (supposed) Heat fans are too busy waiting to see what happens with "their" team, to join.
They may need all their spare time to pick a new favorite team.
6/20/2014 11:20 PM
Still need someone?
6/22/2014 11:14 AM
yessir. the team is yours if you want it.
6/22/2014 11:23 AM
I'll take it
6/22/2014 2:53 PM
Welcome.  Hope you enjoy.
6/23/2014 10:17 AM
URAPP Needs 1. First overall pick. Lebron James? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.