I Am Outa D3 Due To AI Decisions Topic

Lost a playoff game to a team I previously beat by 10 points.
        He had a good team and I might have lost it anyway. I am not complaining because of the loss.
              But the AI made at least 6 Horrible decisions in play calling that if we had the old control would never have been called.
                Stuff like 3rd and Really Long(I forget exactly but between 13-16 yards) and they run. 
                      I can accept a loss if I had control and the other team beat me . But not allowing the AI to make my play calls .
                              I respect the great coaches in this game who do well in 1A.
                                     But I always was comfortable and happy in d3.
                                            Until they give back the control we have in the other levels , D3 No More.
                                                                 Aah cr@p, I think I have to go and cry now. Maybe I'll make an appointment with my therapist to see if I can resolve my feelings about this   ....

6/19/2014 5:56 PM
For me, GD is my therapy. I guess that makes WIS my therapist.
6/19/2014 6:20 PM
Have a drink or two, and move up Mojolad, move up.
6/19/2014 8:47 PM
mojo:  I am terribly upset at losing my D3 team (basically being forced to move up), but I've always thought that D2 is the most fun, and we in the Wilkinson SIAC are having a blast.  Full conference, full of championship winning coaches (in Wilkinson and other worlds at all levels).

Move up and have fun (even though the engine still needs some major work).
6/19/2014 9:03 PM
Moving On Up, To The Big Time.(wasn't that the theme song of the The Jeffersons
6/20/2014 1:07 AM
Time to get your piece of the pie......
6/20/2014 7:38 AM
"Give that man a kewpie doll - He's a winner "  !!!
6/20/2014 8:27 AM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 PM (view original):
For me, GD is my therapy. I guess that makes WIS my therapist.
Your therapist is overpaid.
6/20/2014 9:32 AM
I Am Outa D3 Due To AI Decisions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.