If I put 40 in a defense and 0 in an offense Topic

For half the season, then 0 in the defense and 40 in the offense for the other half of the season would i get the same IQ gains? I'm going to switch defenses with Memphis and I want to speed up the process.
6/19/2014 11:36 PM
I don't think so, since you're getting 15 minutes of diminished returns with the 40 minute category.  If you just went 20/20 with both for the whole season you wouldn't have any.
6/20/2014 1:03 AM
You could go 25 minutes in defense and 15 in offense, and that way you wouldn't be getting diminished returns, and you could speed up your defensive IQ somewhat.
6/20/2014 7:35 AM
How does the diminished returns work exactly.  Does anyone know what percent loss there is as you increase minutes beyond 25?  Thanks.
6/20/2014 9:41 AM
If I put 40 in a defense and 0 in an offense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.