MLB109617 255 million to spend .Park restrictions no park factors 1 or over .Still 73 stadiums to choose from. Player restrictions. No position players with a batting average over .300 and no pitcher with an ERA under 3.00 Same rule applies to AAA And Waiver wire. DH both leagues. Clones ok. No injuries. No transaction deadline. waiver wire ok. 60/20 way above average AAA. I will re align league before starting. Only 16 teams format E. Only one team per owner.
6/28/2014 2:29 PM (edited)
do player restrictions apply to AAA and WW?
6/27/2014 2:22 PM
Yes!
6/28/2014 2:29 PM
I'm in
8/2/2014 9:21 AM
The BA and ERA restrictions apply to AAA! That is not typical so it is not evident from the league description. Normally league restrictions apply to AAA players only if they are manually selected.

That makes this league much less interesting. The usable AAA players will just be more of the same. All power and walk hitters. The sameness of the drafted players will be unrelieved. For me that means boring.

Everyone will have 80 players to ID within 48 hours before the first scheduled game. Who will police this league wide with a total of 1,280 AAA players? It will be a major workload. Even with real names you can't always tell what season you have. Will Clark 1989 (.333) and 1990 (.295), for example, have exactly the same AAA ratings.

Limiting the WW by BA and ERA is fine, you get to choose which players you buy and outliers far outside the league limitations are available there. Someone would surely release several of their drafted players to get a Joss or a Ruth.

Please don't restrict the use of the WAA AAA. The great majority of the player seasons available have salaries of 7 million or less and you have no control over what player and season you get.. They will add some variety to this league.
8/4/2014 5:21 PM (edited)
So the average and era restrictions apply to AAA. Not what I expected either.

I'm out
8/6/2014 3:43 AM (edited)
MLb109617 is full enjoy!
8/18/2014 2:56 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.