WIBL needs 1 for 05 - Extremely loaded team Topic

The WIBL progressive is looking for a new owner for a loaded Minnesota team.  The WIBL is a great league and my favorite progressive.  It is a single season progressive with 24 teams.  DH in the AL and manually drafted AAA players.  What sets us apart from other leagues?  
  • We have a high amount of dedicated owners that have been in the league for an extended period of time.  15 of our owners have been with us for 12+ seasons.  There is a lot of competition and rivalries created.
  • Involved owners that are interested in the league.  Apart from the standard progressive list, we have power rankings for the teams that are updated throughout the season and playoff predictions.  
  • A lot of trade activity.  In the 2004 season and offseason we have had over 20 picks exchanged and over a 20 players traded.  There is always a lot of activity and trades to be made.  

Minnesota has :

2005 Minnesota Wild 

NEED- 2 

KEEPERS 
C Jason Kendell,Brad Ausmus 
1B-Derrick Lee,Lyle Overbay 
2B-Mark Grudzelanick.Julio Lugo, 
3B-David Wright ,Nick Punto 
SS Juan Uribe 
OF- Carl Crawford,Geoff Jenkins,Jay Payton ,Reed Johson 

Pitchers- 
CC Sabathia,Greg Maddux,Mike Hampton,Dan Haren,Paul Byrd!Juan Rincon, Brian Fuentes,Matt Thornton,Jason Frasor, Matt Mulder 

D/L Jason Grilli , Frank Fransisco

Possible Cuts/Retired 
EduArdo Perez and Jack Cust,Zach Day,Paul Wilson,Jose Mesa,Lance Nix,Vinnie Chulk,Chris Woodward 

Trades 
2nd rd pick to Houston for Greg Maddux and Nick Punto 

DRAFT PICKS 
1st- 
2nd Traded to Houston for Grege Maddux and Nick Punto 
2nd( recieve Baltimore's 2nd pick in the David Bell trade)

Sitemail or post if you are interested.
6/29/2014 7:07 PM (edited)
i sitemailed you i will take this team
7/14/2014 8:15 AM
WIBL needs 1 for 05 - Extremely loaded team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.