Live player exclusive draft league Topic

Just wondering if there is any interest out there for a fantasy style draft league where the player you draft would be exclusive to your team only, I know it will take some time to do the draft but I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with a "quick" way to get it done. The upside to this idea is live play will become fun and interesting again, it won't be Joss, Walsh, Maddux, or Martinez every game, I haven't done any planning as I don't want to put in the time and effort if there isn't any interest in the idea or people just don't feel like they'll have the time. I'd like to hear what you think and also I'm up for suggestions as to the rules and procedures in getting this up and running. Or hell if there is one already running I want in on the next one!! Lol
7/3/2014 1:50 AM
list me

7/3/2014 3:24 AM
me also

7/3/2014 4:46 PM
like that idea

7/21/2014 4:30 PM
Live player exclusive draft league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.