help wanted when im on vacation Topic

i need someone to recruit for me when im on vacation for 2 weeks. somebody with a proven track record in D1AA
7/4/2014 10:23 AM
I was about to volunteer and then I realized there is a good chance i am at IAA Warner next season.
7/4/2014 11:09 AM
How do you go about letting someone recruit for you? I might be interested in that as I'm going to be out of town during recruiting also.
7/4/2014 3:55 PM
Posted by coachb_1 on 7/4/2014 3:55:00 PM (view original):
How do you go about letting someone recruit for you? I might be interested in that as I'm going to be out of town during recruiting also.
You basically have to trust them enough to give them a password to your account so they can log in as you and do your recruiting.  Then when you come back you change your password so that they no longer have access.  I have helped a few people out that way.
7/6/2014 11:32 AM
yeah but its also best not to let another D1AA coach in warner to do the recruiting .    For example Im at Alabama A&M , like a 1000 miles away and even if I was to do it,   I'll still get to know the scouting reports on players I might not send scouting visits for other wise.   
7/6/2014 11:41 AM
I can't help for an entire two weeks, but any time before the 17th of July I can help. Just site mail me if interested.
7/8/2014 11:51 AM
help wanted when im on vacation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.