How do you "watch" your match? Topic

Is there a way to view the pbp without seeing the result on the schedule page? I know this exists for GD and HD, but haven't been able to track that down here.

Thanks much.
7/5/2014 10:17 PM
to get pbp click the score if game reads the score 1:0 click that in schedule its in the middle hope helps
7/7/2014 3:37 PM
OP means he doesn't want to see the result right away, but would rather see the PBP first and follow along. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do this. Even if you are able go straight to the PBP page (which, I'm not sure if you can do that even) the score is right there at the top of that page as well. Would be nice to see just the PBP, though. If someone knows a way to do this, I'd be interested as well, but I don't know of one off the top of my head.
7/8/2014 12:00 AM
mb625 is correct. There is no way to do that in FC Dynasty.
7/25/2014 12:37 PM
Bummer. Thanks guys.
7/26/2014 11:44 PM
How do you "watch" your match? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.