USMLB Season 25 - Good Teams Available Topic

USMLB is a stable world with friendly owners who have a sense of humor. It's also a competitive world, with 6 world series champs in the last six seasons. We rolled over right before the holiday weekend, and we're looking for competitive owners to join us for Season 25. Whether you're looking for an established team that can win now or a project with a high draft pick, we have a team for you!

Please site-mail commissioner Jway11 if you are interested.

Here are the available teams:

AL East, former  Florida team.
#4 pick in the draft.
Stars include Eduardo Park and Dario Meng. Another good rebuilding project with a high draft pick, though this team doesn't need as much TLC as Chicago does.

AL West former  Arizona  team
#11 pick in the draft.
This team was in the ALCS just two seasons ago, and some of the key players are still there, including  Lonny Prado and Moises Diaz.

NL West, former  Colorado team
#13 pick in the draft.
This team had just two owners over the first 21 seasons, but it has changed hands a couple times recently. It's just crying out for an owner who can commit to the team for a few seasons. This could be you! If so, you'll inherit one of the greatest position players in world history, Walt Lloyd, and true bullpen ace Rudy Jakubauskas.

NL South, former  Saint Louis team
#14 pick in the draft.
Stars on this squad include all-around great hitter Joel Gonzales and pitcher Farmer Skinner.

NL West, former  Tucson team
#17 pick in the draft.
Another recent contender, this team is only a couple seasons removed from three straight 90-win campaigns. Infielder  Ruben Pulido is one of the leading hitters. Prospect Dewayne O'Connor is another exciting player on this squad.

NL East, former  Norfolk team.
#20 pick in the draft.
Now we're getting into the truly talented teams. Trenidad Acosta is one of the world's premier sluggers, and he is only 25. Lefty  Ivan Sanchez headline the pitching staff.

NL West, former  Helena team.
#22 pick in the draft.
This squad won the World Series 5 seasons ago, and they won the NL two seasons ago. The ace is 27 year old Homer Bridges.  Kevin Tracy has elite slugger ratings, and he is just 25.

7/15/2014 9:21 AM (edited)
We definitely have some good teams available. Chicago is the perfect rebuild as you can grab your future centerpiece with the 1st pick. If you want to immediately be a contender you have teams like Helena and Oakland.
7/8/2014 1:16 AM
nice post arcticlegend
7/8/2014 12:33 PM
do you allow new owners in your world?
7/8/2014 12:37 PM
New owners ? They even let Scottish people in !!! 
7/8/2014 4:10 PM
I would be interested in joining, if it is possible!
7/8/2014 4:17 PM
Sitemail the commish Dude. 
7/8/2014 4:21 PM
i site mailed jway11
7/8/2014 4:30 PM
Invite sent arizona
7/8/2014 7:01 PM
Good Luck arizona
7/9/2014 7:50 AM
Good Luck scotsmet
7/10/2014 7:47 AM
Errr ... thanks ? 

I was in the league the last 2 years but still ... lol 
7/10/2014 12:57 PM
I meant with signing up Arizona. He went with Koufax world
7/10/2014 1:08 PM
Welcome Spistol
7/11/2014 8:22 AM
This is a good league - plenty banter and me and Julian as token Brits to add to the mix. Some very good teams left and some rebuild opportunities available for those who like a challenge.
7/12/2014 5:45 AM
123 Next ▸
USMLB Season 25 - Good Teams Available Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.