$60m - Drive manager & Gm crazy! NEED 1 Topic

i'm pretty pumped about my team. i'm not sure it is built to win because of the difficulty in building a pitching staff but this iteration of the rules allows me to play some of my favorite all time players who were not big stars (guys like Craig Shipley an Australian, Jim Barr b/c he was playing in an over 30 league in Sacramento after he retired and when i was growing up, Rex Hudler who played in Japan when i was there, Curtis Pride the first deaf player, etc.). it's gonna be fun and nostalgic and that's why i play this game.
8/4/2014 2:31 PM
I had Hudler on a couple of teams lately.... He does well at $60m.
8/4/2014 3:40 PM

We need 9.... Come on down and play in a good low cap league...

Your players are very likely to finish within 10% of real life totals in nearly every category.... If you want to see guys perform at about the level that you think they SHOULD, , this is the league for you.

8/5/2014 8:28 AM
You are a true manager in these leagues.  You need to draft well, manage, and pray for balanced aaa prospects across the league.  Tough themes, but a blast to play.
8/5/2014 8:32 AM
I just finished my first attempt at a team, and I was $440 over the cap. Not $440K, just $440. But there are no players with easy comps just a little cheaper.
8/5/2014 12:05 PM
I know right brianjw. it is a worthy challenge. good luck.
8/5/2014 1:28 PM
Where are the rest of the low cap regulars?

And let's get some newbies into the low cap world... You will like it. 
8/7/2014 8:17 AM
I am a newbie compared to many owners.  The low cap keeps your interest all season.  You have to manage.  It is a huge difference compared with high caps.  You get to play different guys.  There are pitfalls like aaa prospects become more important, but you really manage.  Try it.  You will like it because of challenge.
8/7/2014 8:27 AM
NL please
8/8/2014 2:25 PM
I'll give a NL team a try
8/9/2014 11:04 AM
Great guys. Just get your teams in ASAP to start the domino effect of others getting in.
8/9/2014 2:00 PM
Welcome J4M and fillies.

8/10/2014 8:04 PM
I'm awake...I didn't know that we had a league #...did I miss a sitemail? I'll get cracking on my roster...
8/12/2014 7:00 PM
Anyone here besides me that's fished Taneycomo in Branson MO? There's some good brown and rainbow trout fishing...the lake is basically a 20-something mile long river connecting Bull Shoals and Table Rock lakes, is all part of the Arkansas River system.
8/12/2014 7:08 PM

I'll take a NL team

8/13/2014 2:03 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
$60m - Drive manager & Gm crazy! NEED 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.