Anyone seen this before? - "swapping" transfers Topic

Naismith recruiting is wrapping up recruiting right now.  I just took over Shaw and ended up signing a transfer (Anthony Morrison) from Concordia; meanwhile, the coach at Concordia signed a player (Wayne Carter) that I cut from Shaw when I got there.

I've played this game since it was introduced and I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.  The set of circumstances that leads to it has to be pretty rare, with two new coaches cutting players and both trying to do some class-balancing.  Has anyone every seen this take place?  It is like we traded players... good thing we could both make it work under the salary cap rules, LOL.

7/26/2014 10:24 AM
Pretty neat!

Sure do miss all the different kinds of analysis you use to do on this game Davis, way back in the pre-historic days of HD.  Really good stuff you used to post, informative and well thought out. 
7/26/2014 3:28 PM (edited)
Thanks DCY, I have some pretty strong philosophies on how to succeed at the game and I have mentored here and there, but not much time to put things out on the forums.
7/26/2014 5:35 PM
I agree, that is neat.  Several years ago I moved from a good  D3 program I had built and took a position at D2.  The Coach who took my D3 program cut three of my old recruits who were all D2 drop downs or pull downs.  I recruited all three since I knew there potentials when I had them on my roster.  Got beat  on one of them, but signed the other two. And they both were stars for the next two seasons on my D2 squad.  Now I thought that was really neat!
7/28/2014 7:50 PM
Anyone seen this before? - "swapping" transfers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.