Mystery promotions Topic

When Griffey rolled into season 31 and I got my first look at my team there were 4 guys on the ML roster that I am certain I didn't put there. None have had a ML at bat or inning in the field. There was no reason for me to bring them up last season as I wasn't in the play off hunt in the BL but was in AAA. The only way they could be there is some glitch promoted them.  It is time to move them or try to trade them but I want to do that in my own time. 1 is out of options and I will probably lose him if I designate him. I now have 32 players on the roster and 2 FA's waiting for assignment. I decided to send in a ticket and here's how much that helped:

I7/23/2014 5:28 PM     somtom   
When I first looked at this team this season (31) there were 4 guys on my ML roster that I don't know how they got there. As far as I can tell they were never promoted from AAA . None have had a BL at bat or used in the field. I do not necessarily want them in the ML to start this season. Can you either explain how they got there or put them back in AAA? They are; Willie Mercedes, Kirt Acosta, Kyle Webb, Ned O'Malley. Thank you for any help you can provide.

7/24/2014 12:14 PM     Customer Support   
To send these players back to the Minors, you will have to designated them with waivers.
Thank you.   

7/24/2014 5:40 PM     somtom   
The point was if I didn't send them up then the system did. If that is what happened why can't "the system" fix it? Why should I have to spend options or designate and possibly lose players because of a "system" glitch?

Anyone seen this before? Any advice?  Am I wrong here? Thanks for any help I can get.
7/26/2014 7:27 PM
Can you link the players?
7/27/2014 7:47 PM
Mystery promotions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.