Allow veterans of previous GD seasons to either play the first season in a new world free, or allow us to start at D2.  The new dumbed down version of D3 football has no appeal to me, and the World I really want to be in I have never been in before!  In light of humans leaving this game, I really want to be in a world where I still know "humans" to chat with!
7/30/2014 10:09 AM
Do they have red zone offenses and defenses in D-2 and D-1 that is the biggest annoyance for me in D-3 so far that and 2 minute drill I lost a game cause my QB didn't spike the ball with 11 seconds left on the clock and time expired.  Wouldn't happen.  Maybe with 3-4 seconds left they might not get set in time but not 11
8/14/2014 2:58 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.