Statistic Tweak?? Topic

I know that this is a free-game, so not as many developer hours get devoted to it. And to be honest, I feel like this is the best free game on the internet. But I think it would be even more enjoyable with just a few (small) tweaks to stat keeping: keeping a running tally of assists, maintain time of possession for a time throughout the season and convert it into a percentage, maybe a GK save percentage (saves/(saves+goals allowed)), penalty kick records for kick takers and keepers. Again, I know that fc dynasty gets considerably less love from developers (last major update in 2010), but these tweaks sure would be nice.
8/3/2014 9:01 PM
Agreed!

With a few minor tweaks it could really take the game to the next level.

I honestly wouldnt mind paying a few dollars a season if that's what it took.

8/4/2014 11:11 AM
Amen. I would shell out cash if we could streamline a few things (multiple divisions even if not enough teams are in the world, i.e. a.i. teams). Also, in a paid world, I would like to see all nationalities available in all worlds (again, I understand this will result in an extraordinarily high number of a.i. teams and some very lonely divisions). Also, a world club championship would be exceptional, and the potential to scout all over the world, not just in nations involved in the world in question.
8/7/2014 7:01 AM
Statistic Tweak?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.