b-b-b-b-b-but benghazi!

Issa is a fuckstick. someone investigate how he became one of the richest members of congress. hint: arson
8/4/2014 12:48 PM
surprise surprise no "breaking news" or "bombshell report" on fixed noise as they did hundreds of times whilst trying to make a scandal .
8/4/2014 12:55 PM
gawker.com = your "go-to" source for unbiased news reporting?

Good job.

8/4/2014 2:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's not on Drudge today. He posted  SFC but I didn't see it.  I Imagine it was.  Drudge and Rush report all the news from both sides unlike PMSNBC and the liberal press. I'll see if I can find it on RUSH LIMBAUGH.

At least admit the gawker is a liberal *** dropping.  What we haven't figured out yet is why you think the SF CHRONICLE isn't a liberal rag. It appears they just used said rag to wipe gawkers butt.  Liberals trying to clean up their messes or create news that isn't there. Of course that goes to the fake polls which aren't polls at all but simply an attempt to create news out of the babble book. More on that later.   
8/4/2014 6:46 PM
Not a mention on fixed news at 6. all those bombshells............
8/4/2014 6:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/4/2014 6:46:00 PM (view original):
It's not on Drudge today. He posted  SFC but I didn't see it.  I Imagine it was.  Drudge and Rush report all the news from both sides unlike PMSNBC and the liberal press. I'll see if I can find it on RUSH LIMBAUGH.

At least admit the gawker is a liberal *** dropping.  What we haven't figured out yet is why you think the SF CHRONICLE isn't a liberal rag. It appears they just used said rag to wipe gawkers butt.  Liberals trying to clean up their messes or create news that isn't there. Of course that goes to the fake polls which aren't polls at all but simply an attempt to create news out of the babble book. More on that later.   
I...I can't even.

Yes, RUSH LIMBAUGH definitely has a reputation as someone fair to both sides. Right.

Sure Gawker is liberal. But this isn't a liberal analysis. It's a news report. Congressman so and so on the committee investigating Benghazi said X. Liberal or conservative, X is X.

You'd think this would be good news. No one actually wants there to have been wrongdoing, right?
8/4/2014 7:07 PM
Here's the quote:

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

That conflicts with accusations of administration wrongdoing voiced by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County), whose House Government Oversight and Reform Committee has held hearings on the Benghazi attack.

We're all going to get to read the report. Why would he lie?
8/4/2014 7:10 PM
B-b-b-b-b-but  Benghazi!

lmao
8/4/2014 7:21 PM
8/4/2014 7:34 PM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.