Mike Trout is a fun fast filling world with the following Anti-tanking rules.. We don't have any openings yet.. Please sign up to be added to the waiting list..
(1) Anti-Tanking Rules: Win Floor 55/125/190
(2) Prospect Budget: 30M Max (If the excess $$ is spent, violation of this rule will result in immediate removal from the world. . If violation can be corrected by $$ transfer the violating owner must immediately make the correction and will not be booted) **adjusted wording on 03/17/14**
(3) New players can change ballparks after completing one season in previous city.
(4) Current owners can switch ballparks once every five seasons. (All owners in season 10 can choose a new park immediately)
(5) A world committee will be set up by the world. It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacancies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote. .
(6) If a owner violates the anti-tanking rules, they may appeal being kicked out of the world. They can make their case to the world committee and state why they should be allowed to stay. The committee will then vote the fate of that owner. Each owner only gets one appeal, after that a violation results in expulsion from the world. If the owner is allowed back he/she will have one probationary season in which they're not allowed to compete in the IFA market.
(7) If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member. If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish.
(8) All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems.
Please only join if you plan on sticking around a few seasons.
8/17/2014 7:31 PM (edited)