"War on whites" Topic

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/mo-brooks-war-on-whites-109703.html

Horrible wording and likely to do more harm than good but factually correct.   It seems to me that the Dems are more than happy to say "They don't like you or your kind" whenever the opportunity presents itself.    And it's working.  

I wonder what this country is going to be like when one political party is in charge for years on end.
8/6/2014 9:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If liberal policies appeal more towards the average African-American, and the people who agree with conservative policies consist of a very large percentage of whites, does that in turn mean that liberals are declaring a war on white people?  Seems dumb.  If liberals lose the "white vote", they aren't winning elections.
8/6/2014 9:16 AM

Is this like the war on Christmas?

8/6/2014 9:20 AM
Not really.  Has nothing to do with religion. 

As for policies, I believe the gentleman was referring to policies affecting immigration/deportation.   Basically the Hispanic vote.   A-A votes have long been locked down by the Dems.
8/6/2014 9:23 AM
Do you understand why someone who's liberal would be more willing to be accepting of someone who's crossed the boarder illegally than a conservative would?

Liberal: "Here, let me help you."
Conservative: "**** off! Go home!"
8/6/2014 9:34 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 9:23:00 AM (view original):

As for policies, I believe the gentleman was referring to policies affecting immigration/deportation.   Basically the Hispanic vote.   A-A votes have long been locked down by the Dems.
I always find this strange, since Democrats always have treated blacks differently.
8/6/2014 9:38 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Do you understand why someone who's liberal would be more willing to be accepting of someone who's crossed the boarder illegally than a conservative would?

Do you understand that illegal border crossing harm the nation?   And that virtually everyone in politics wants to stop it?   The libs just have a much better spin and plan for those already here.
8/6/2014 9:47 AM
Posted by raucous on 8/6/2014 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 9:23:00 AM (view original):

I always find this strange, since Democrats always have treated blacks differently.
I find it strange for a different reason.    For whatever reason, the A-A population has bought into "Let us help you" without understanding that they're doing it to further themselves.
8/6/2014 9:49 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Do you understand that illegal border crossing harm the nation?   And that virtually everyone in politics wants to stop it?   The libs just have a much better spin and plan for those already here.
Yes, I do.
8/6/2014 10:08 AM

The right wing War on Reality enters a new campaign.

8/6/2014 10:08 AM
They're losing all the others, badly.
8/6/2014 10:11 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Yes, I do.
And that's how we get Brooks poorly worded comments.   Virtually everyone in DC wants the same thing wrt to immigration reform but the Dems have managed to spin it in a way so that "those guys hate you" is the message. 

FWIW, it's been done with gays also.   Perhaps legitimately in that case.
8/6/2014 10:25 AM
Republicans might.  Whites don't.  
8/6/2014 10:34 AM
I guess you'll need to clarify.
8/6/2014 10:36 AM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
"War on whites" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.