Freshman not improving Topic

I have my practice plan set but hardly any of my Freshman have any improvement on their individual ratings. We are three games into the season so I figured something would have happened by now.
8/6/2014 2:44 PM
Without starting them, you aren't going to see drastic improvements.
8/6/2014 2:53 PM
Posted by asjhnsn on 8/6/2014 2:44:00 PM (view original):
I have my practice plan set but hardly any of my Freshman have any improvement on their individual ratings. We are three games into the season so I figured something would have happened by now.
You were only two days into the season when you wrote this (practices run at about 3:30 ET, I believe).  Depending on a player's Work Ethic and potential, it can take anywhere from about 2 to 5 games before improvement is seen.  An attribute has to go up 1 whole point before you see it on his profile (the incremental improvements are stored in a database).
8/6/2014 3:47 PM
Posted by mgm0461 on 8/6/2014 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by asjhnsn on 8/6/2014 2:44:00 PM (view original):
You were only two days into the season when you wrote this (practices run at about 3:30 ET, I believe).  Depending on a player's Work Ethic and potential, it can take anywhere from about 2 to 5 games before improvement is seen.  An attribute has to go up 1 whole point before you see it on his profile (the incremental improvements are stored in a database).
+1
8/6/2014 4:35 PM
Check the Formations tab. You should be seeing improvement there.
8/6/2014 7:21 PM
Freshman not improving Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.