Good Team what offense should I use?? Topic

Otterbein Yost
Interested in any suggestions
My qbs are average but overall a pretty solid team
8/6/2014 7:40 PM
Use what you like and know best. 
8/6/2014 7:57 PM
I've been back and forth I use trips information and pro set but just haven't found that consistency good teams have
8/6/2014 8:09 PM
I formation
8/6/2014 8:09 PM
You have the RB's to try wishbone and if you got another good blocking TE you could try NB.
8/6/2014 9:38 PM
pass from shotgun, run from i formation, balanced on pro set
8/6/2014 10:17 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 8/6/2014 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Use what you like and know best. 
+1000

Absolutely what cj said. What do you WANT to run?? I am a firm believer i being a "system" coach. Pick your forms and practice them. Design your playbook and evole it or tweak it rather than trying something completely different several times. Identify the attributes you need in your players and recruit to those attributes. And above all, PATIENCE is the key. When you are a new coach, those players on the roster when you arrive are not your guys, no matter SIM or other coach recruited. Get your guys in there and your playbook will work itself out.  Good Luck,  coach.
8/7/2014 2:35 AM
I have found you can run and pass out of any formation . I even ran out of shotgun with a running qb and an wr with amazing running attributes.  So I concur with those who previously go with what you are comfortable with but also if you just inherited the team, check a few players formations IQ and you may want to just stick with that formation(s) since it may already be built up. Another alternative is match your personnel to the formation(s) you choosed. Ex lots wr maybe trips or shotgun , balanced =pro or I,  etc.
8/7/2014 10:18 AM
Pass or finish in last is my motto!!!
8/8/2014 11:57 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 8/8/2014 11:57:00 PM (view original):
Pass or finish in last is my motto!!!
I like that.
8/9/2014 6:58 AM
Good Team what offense should I use?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.