Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

What is Copyright? 

The following is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice, contact a lawyer. 

Copyright law protects original creative works, such as software, video games, books, music, images, and videos. Copyright law varies by country. Copyright owners generally have the right to control certain unauthorized uses of their work (including the right to sue people who use their copyrighted work without permission). As a result, certain images and other copyrighted content may require permissions or licenses, especially if you use the work in a commercial setting. For example, even if you have permission to use an image, you may need additional permission to use what is in the image (e.g., a photo of a sculpture, a person, or a logo) because someone else’s copyright, trademark, or publicity rights might also be involved. You are responsible for obtaining all of the permissions and licenses necessary to use the content in your specific context. 

However, even copyright-protected works can be lawfully used without permission from the copyright holder in certain circumstances. The Wikipedia entry on copyright law contains a useful overview of copyright law, including fair use and other exceptions to copyright law. 

Are all creative works protected by copyright?

What about “fair use”?

What happens if I upload copyrighted materials to a Microsoft site or service without permission from the copyright owner?

What if my stuff is on a Microsoft site or service without my permission?

How can I find content to use?

Do I have to disclose where I got content from?

What if I don't want my website crawled?

YES
4/19/2015 3:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
4/26/2015 9:48 PM
People gotta eat when they protest. 
4/26/2015 10:30 PM
THEY DIDN'T TOUCH THE BUGLES, I HOPE?!
4/27/2015 5:26 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/16/2015 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/16/2015 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/15/2015 3:20:00 PM (view original):
I edited my last post to paint a better picture.

I do not think slager was in danger when Scott was running away. If I did I'd say it was justifiable homicide.

I do think slager, after running to catch this guy, then being attacked and almost losing his taser to Scott, pumped up on adrenaline was not 'thinking clearly' and he mistakenly, recklessly shot Scott in the heat of the moment. That's manslaughter.

If even one juror believes as I do... You have a hung jury.
Lol. Was this before or after he planted the taser next to him? It's SC, one of the three most ****** up states in the country. You might be right.

I missed this one earlier.   I assume CA and MO are the other 2.   Because, when a black man is beaten or killed, they burn that ************ down. 

Guess we need to add Maryland to the list.    Fans at the Orioles game told to stay inside while riots are in progress.
4/27/2015 2:56 PM
BURN, BABY, BURN!
4/27/2015 4:41 PM
Anyone else see this?   Woman smacks son upside the head because he's going out to riot.    More parents should do that.

4/28/2015 8:33 AM
Libs would say: you can't hit your kids!!
4/28/2015 8:53 AM
More parents should.
Unfortunately she'll probably have charges pressed against her in this tarded up society we've devolved into.
4/28/2015 8:54 AM
Orioles/WSox game canceled again.    Safety cannot be insured.     Firebomb Baltimore and start over.
4/28/2015 11:32 AM
No need for a firebomb. They are burning the city themselves.
4/28/2015 12:55 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/28/2015 8:53:00 AM (view original):
Libs would say: you can't hit your kids!!
I know conservatives that won't hit their kids also. I say beat em.
4/28/2015 1:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...117|118|119|120|121...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.