* · 52 Million Dollar Cap
* · No clones
* · No waiver wire
* · You must start 5 of your 7 draft picks
* · Serpentine draft. 1 player per round in rounds 1-5, 2 players in round 6.
* · No undrafted player can be paid more than 4 million dollars
* · If you have a question that is not covered in these rules, please post it and we will come to a consensus decision if needed. No one will lose their spot in the draft because their question goes unanswered.
The returning owners that did not make the playoffs will be in a NBA-style draft lottery. The other returning owners will then be placed behind them in order of playoff finish(with regular season record the tiebreaker). New owners will be placed behind them in order of who joined first.
Owners will now have the option to choose their draft slot. This will be done in draft order. So if the owner with the top pick chooses to draft in the 24th spot, the 2nd overall pick can choose any draft spot besides #24. This will continue until all the spots are filled.
Divisions will NOT be random. They will be drafted by the top 4 owners from last season. The division draft will take place immediately after the player draft ends, while we wait for the league to fill.
- Also, the returning champion is tasked with doing evaluations of drafted teams prior to the next season.
8/21/2014 10:45 PM (edited)