$120 Million cap. No: DH, AAA, WW, Clones, Trades. This is a 16 team league with one instance of each franchise that existed during the whole time frame of 1920 through 2013 (expansion franchises from 1961 onward are sitting this one out). The Browns/Orioles and Senators/Twins have up to 4 twists, the Yankees no twists, and everyone else up to 2 twists. As long as the year you use is within the 1920-2013 range the twist can come from outside of it. For example: Tris Speaker can be twisted onto the Red Sox even though he only played on the Red Sox prior to 1920. You just need to use a season of his that was 1920 or later.
Players can be twisted to any franchise they played for as listed in baseball reference. That broadens it a little from franchises just listed in WIS for players.
First come, first serve on signing up here for franchises. Must use a stadium used by your franchise during the 1920-2013 time frame.
I’ll set up the league and send out the league number once there are 7 teams signed up.
You can have 2 teams, but one must be NL and one AL.
The league/division breakdown will be:
1. Pirates (2 twists)-rback
2. Reds (2 twists)-ghsisler
3. Braves (2 twists)-Wonder Boys
4. Phillies (2 twists)-good_beef
1. Cardinals (2 twists)-calhoop
2. Cubs (2 twists)-busterglen
3. Dodgers (2 twists)-Vindex24
4. Giants (2 twists)-Galveston
1. Yankees (no twists)-marlowe
2. Red Sox (2 twists)- Yaz2Schill
3. Browns/Orioles (4 twists)-fatboydad54
4. Indians (2 twists)-craig479
1. White Sox (2 twists)-specsman
2. Tigers (2 twists)-gbakker
3. Senators/Twins (4 twists)-ghsisler
4. A’s (2 twists)-shysters3