Ultimate Random As Possible Progressive Topic

I'm interested, but not entirely sure how this works. Do I make a team of players based on the FA's available(and then their season is randomized) or do I come in with an entirely new squad?
11/19/2014 11:08 PM
The second to last post on page 1shows your current team.
11/20/2014 7:09 AM
I will take team if still available....
11/20/2014 9:02 AM
Ah, ok. Should have seen that. Unless the team has been given out to topkat, I'd be willing to take it. This league sounds like a lot of fun.
11/20/2014 11:38 AM
You were first on so it is your. Welcome bmamba294
11/20/2014 12:00 PM
We need to fill 1 slot for season 9 URAPP NBA. The team vacated in a perennial playoff team with great players. Free agents are about to be drawn so I will not post roster yet. We just hit the all star break so we have about a month until next draft will get underway. Please reply here or site mail me if interested.
1/3/2015 10:08 AM
Open team has the following roster:
Kenneth Faried
Ray Allen
Vince Carter
Dave Cowens
Goran Dragic
Robert Parish
Wes Unseld
Anfernee Hardaway
Toni Kukoc
Andre Drummond

Two draft picks. The team has 3rd overall pick. 
Notable free agents are:
Barkley, Magic, KD, Pippen, Moses Malone, Stockton, McAdoo, KG, Mourning, Walt Frazier, Dr. J

I need one owner to take this team. We are almost to playoffs.
1/27/2015 10:27 PM (edited)
I have another team that just opened up. This one has the following roster:

Mitch Richmond
Hakeem Olajuwon
Rod Strickland
Glen Rice, SR
Hot Rod Williams
Amar'e Stoudemire
Marc Gasol
Dikembe Mutumbo

Also has 4 draft picks. Currently with the 11th overall. See above post for notable free agents.
1/27/2015 10:26 PM (edited)
We still need two owners to join a unique progressive league that has great owners and fast turn around. We are currently finishing up season 8, so drafting will begin after we get two owners.
1/26/2015 9:27 AM
I will take the team with the third overall pick that has Parish and Unseld. Can you point me to your forum so I can figure out the rules.

Thanks,

B
2/4/2015 8:19 PM
you are in. Access to forum granted.
2/4/2015 11:07 PM
I need one owner to take a team. Our league currently has an owner running two teams (both are playoff teams) and I want it cut to one. So, regardless as to which team, there is a good one available. The rules are posted on page one of this forum. Everyone that plays has a good time so come join the good times. We are currently in the 60s for games played and free agents are coming soon.
3/23/2015 1:10 PM
I'll take them if they're still available
3/23/2015 1:18 PM
Dhart59 the extra team is yours. I will get your roster for you (you will be losing 2 players to random free agency) and get you access to our forums. Welcome aboard.
3/23/2015 2:42 PM
I need one owner to join the madness of urapp. Please check the rules on page 1 andneither sitemail me or post here.

Looking for one...
3/27/2015 3:14 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Ultimate Random As Possible Progressive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.