Poland is Producing Quality Topic

Could just be an isolated incident for only my team but has anyone else noticed how many players are from Poland? I swear half of my team is Polish.
9/2/2014 10:27 AM
I don't think that any one country is programmed to produce more talent than another. I would assume this to be purely coincidental.
9/2/2014 9:04 PM
I agree. Just thought it was humorous and didn't know if each world has a country that seems to be the frontrunner for talent.
9/3/2014 1:05 PM
Having been in World 63 Germany since inception, I noticed periods, over time, when there simply would not be very many new young German players entering the system. I always figured it was because the sim measures how deep the player pool is at any given time, and that there may be an algorithm which adds new talent as needed.

Also, in our world, we began with Germany, USA and England. Belgium was added in Season 4. So there was a period there when all the German, American and English players were in mid career, and all the hot young talent was Belgian.
9/3/2014 5:05 PM
ahhhhh. that makes sense to me.
9/3/2014 5:56 PM
I've noticed that the more human coaches there areĀ in a country, the more 18 yr olds will show up come first transfer session. {I think.}
9/13/2014 1:28 PM
Poland is Producing Quality Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.