Scrabble ball -- $120 million (Wait list) Topic

We've now got only four to go. League signups still open to anyone. Stay tuned...
4/18/2015 11:26 PM
Now we have only 3 to go. I'm going to create the league as 16-team format, and hope that it fills. Will send notice to all as this will make the league public and that means we could have trouble with surprise entries if we don't all get entered quickly.

I will post that anyone interested should check this forum first.
4/19/2015 3:22 PM
The league has been created. I won't post the number here yet, but I've sent site mails to all who signed up. The league will show up in WIS league postings list, so anyone might now enter. That will cause a problem if all who signed up want to get in but someone is tardy about doing so.
4/20/2015 7:49 PM (edited)
I apologize for any confusion I've caused. It took so long to get this league going I found I no longer had a tight handle on my own rules.

1. One-point letter players do not have to be "scrubs," whether extra letters or not.
2. If your player's name is worth more than 25 Scrabble points, then you can discount any letter's numbers so long as you use all the letters in the player's name.
4/20/2015 7:52 PM
bardin has bowed out, so we have room for one more ...
4/24/2015 6:41 PM
Room for one more to make this league play ball ...
4/25/2015 8:59 PM
Una mas .... Por favor ... Beisbol magnifico ... Tio Sam quiere tu ....
4/27/2015 5:36 PM
Don't make me call on omaha_doc to fill this league ... He's my old alter ego/alias ... Actually at one time he was stolen and used by a friend of my brother's before I chased him away (the friend, not my brother, though it scarcely matters) ...
4/27/2015 5:42 PM
Dennis Eckersley
5/1/2015 1:20 PM
Welcome, welcome...Eckersley is yours...

It's almost time to play ball ...
5/2/2015 3:47 AM
daddy is in... checking rosters under way ...
5/11/2015 1:43 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Scrabble ball -- $120 million (Wait list) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.