Am I getting screwed here? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 5/8/2016 7:54:00 PM (view original):
n00bs that act like they have it all figured it are annoying. As are the assclowns who start threads under the pretense of wanting opinions when really they're just seeking confirmation.

That is you all rolled into one in this thread.
Who was the guy who said something along the lines of "all it takes to master this game is one full season and an hour or so reading the forum threads"?

He was fun.
5/8/2016 9:26 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 5/8/2016 8:56:00 PM (view original):
And? I'm pretty sure I admitted to all that in my last post and it was covered earlier in this thread. If it annoyed you because I came back at you a year ago and you felt a little butt hurt then - again - that's who I am and what i do when I get irritated. You more than anyone should understand and I'm sure you'll get past it.

Or you won't. We will probably all know that you haven't when you bump this thread again. But don't worry. I'd be happy to re clarify everything for you.
Just displaying your know-it-all stupidity for all to see.

If that convinces just one person that it takes more than 70 games to understand the game and/or the inner workings of a world, I feel good about bumping it.
5/9/2016 7:11 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2016 7:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 5/8/2016 8:56:00 PM (view original):
And? I'm pretty sure I admitted to all that in my last post and it was covered earlier in this thread. If it annoyed you because I came back at you a year ago and you felt a little butt hurt then - again - that's who I am and what i do when I get irritated. You more than anyone should understand and I'm sure you'll get past it.

Or you won't. We will probably all know that you haven't when you bump this thread again. But don't worry. I'd be happy to re clarify everything for you.
Just displaying your know-it-all stupidity for all to see.

If that convinces just one person that it takes more than 70 games to understand the game and/or the inner workings of a world, I feel good about bumping it.
Is that it? Ohhh. This public service announcement is brought to us by MichelleT23.
5/9/2016 7:51 AM (edited)
Yep, that's it. Don't get all pissy over it. You're an example for all to see. Be proud.
5/9/2016 8:07 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Am I getting screwed here? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.