Hi there. I'm wrapping up my HBD "career" and would like to recruit my replacements.

Each of the 3 teams are arguably the best franchise in their respective world, so take a look.

Each world is private, however Guinness and Zimmer essentially function as public worlds. Boston Tea Party has MWRs and will wait til Jesus returns to "go public" to fill. The former two worlds are still decent at this time. No drama.

This is not first come first serve. I'll want to choose owners who show an ability to win, stick with their franchise for a long time, don't tank, etc... If someone else has posted an interest in the same franchise you are interested, you are welcome to post your interest also. I won't necessarily choose the first person.

Arizona ???Freaks of Nature??? Franchise Profile

Vancouver ???Voodoo Doctors??? Franchise Profile

Salt Lake City ???Sons of Geronimo??? Franchise Profile
2/9/2015 1:08 PM
I am interested to see how a winning franchise works but I don't qualify.
2/10/2015 9:24 AM
I would like to be in your dog and pony show.    Which hoop can I jump thru to meet your standards?
2/10/2015 5:22 PM
I might give up the Zombies for Geronimo's boys but I'd have to decide if I would be upgrading or not... I'll get back to you on that.
2/13/2015 1:34 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.