Seasons and Renewals Topic

We've released an update that changes the way seasons are handled.  Previously seasons were tied to a single world but now users have a pool of available seasons. The pool of seasons is then used for renewing your team.  There are two different ways to renew your team - by clicking the action to renew your team it will then set that team as reserved and pull one of your seasons from your pool of available seasons.  Additionally, you can set the team to auto renew and when the renewal deadline is reached your team will automatically be renewed as long as you have seasons remaining.

Manage Renewals Page 

Purchasing
All seasons purchased now go into one pool.  

Auto Renew
When checked your team will automatically be renewed as long as you have seasons available at the time of the renewal deadline for the world.  Only seasons already purchased can be used - we never automatically charge you for more seasons.

Current Status
Status to tell you whether you've already renewed your team.  
  • Not renewed for the season - Means that you have not renewed and there is no future season tied to this world.  If you have Auto Renew checked your team will still be renewed as long as you have seasons available.
  • Renewed for next season - Means that you have renewed and there is one future season tied to the world.  If you undo the renewal your season will return to your pool.

Action
  • Renew - renews your team.  Ties one future season to the world, removing it from your pool of seasons
  • Undo Renewal - removed the the renewal of your team and adds one season back to your pool of seasons.  If you have Auto Renew checked your team will still be renewed.
2/21/2015 1:46 PM (edited)
Haveing trouble buying seasons. My maine page shows that I have  2,124 reward points ( I have been saving them for several seasons ) When I go to buy seasons it showes that I do not have any credits to  buy with. Will you please fix the problon?

PS

Where does one turn off or on the Auto renew?

2/21/2015 2:27 AM
You can manage this on the Manage Renewals page in the Office - it has replaced Manage Seasons. We've updated the post with a link to it.

It looks like your issue has been resolved with Customer Support. If you have further issues please let us know.
2/21/2015 1:49 PM
The issue has been resolved. Thank you.
2/21/2015 2:39 PM
like the new renewal system great job
2/21/2015 3:31 PM
I renewed my teams in Yost and Bryant and scheduled out of conference games for each. I woke up this morning and both of my teams were gone, listed me as unemployed in both worlds. It kept giving me an error message every time I tried to look at the job section for each world until this afternoon when Bryant allowed me to look at the available jobs. Yost still will not and keep giving me the error message.

I submitted a ticket but now my Minnesota team is claimed in Bryant and I cannot even view Yost to see.
I purchased the seasons in each world, left them on auto renewal and then scheduled the games. What did I do wrong?
2/22/2015 4:25 PM
It looks like your Customer Support ticket has been resolved - if you have further issues please let us know.  
2/22/2015 10:01 PM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 2/22/2015 10:01:00 PM (view original):
It looks like your Customer Support ticket has been resolved - if you have further issues please let us know.  
Wiped out my bowl money. I submitted another ticket.
2/23/2015 11:29 PM
OK. I have my renewals set to manual renew on my team page. I click on manual renew and it takes me to the renew page but the current states shows ( not renewed for this season). I have 3 seasons available I can not for the life of me find any way to renew my seasons by one let alone 3 seasons.

I have has this team ( PITT WILK ) for several years now and I would be really upset if I lost this team.

I need more imformation on this please because as it is set up I can not renew seasons for my team.

I just set it to auto renew but I do not wish to do auto.

2/25/2015 9:06 PM (edited)
What is going to happen when scheduleing for next season? You have to have at least 1 season showing to schedule for next season + the new season that you are in. If the + 1 season is not showing  while you are in a season you can not schedule teams for the next season. I have auto renewed for next season and I have 2 seasons  available. How do I enter these two seasons to my team now?

I still can not add seasons manually.

2/26/2015 2:58 PM
Posted by mrfortune3 on 2/22/2015 4:25:00 PM (view original):
I renewed my teams in Yost and Bryant and scheduled out of conference games for each. I woke up this morning and both of my teams were gone, listed me as unemployed in both worlds. It kept giving me an error message every time I tried to look at the job section for each world until this afternoon when Bryant allowed me to look at the available jobs. Yost still will not and keep giving me the error message.

I submitted a ticket but now my Minnesota team is claimed in Bryant and I cannot even view Yost to see.
I purchased the seasons in each world, left them on auto renewal and then scheduled the games. What did I do wrong?
This happened to me in Bryant also....but they fixed it pretty quick.
2/26/2015 8:47 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 2/25/2015 9:06:00 PM (view original):
OK. I have my renewals set to manual renew on my team page. I click on manual renew and it takes me to the renew page but the current states shows ( not renewed for this season). I have 3 seasons available I can not for the life of me find any way to renew my seasons by one let alone 3 seasons.

I have has this team ( PITT WILK ) for several years now and I would be really upset if I lost this team.

I need more imformation on this please because as it is set up I can not renew seasons for my team.

I just set it to auto renew but I do not wish to do auto.

It's something to do with when the season ends. It is now shifting to job change period and not allowing you to manually do it.
2/27/2015 1:42 AM
OK. Thanks.
2/28/2015 1:38 AM
Ok seriously. What is the deal with the bowl money being stripped. I submitted a ticket on the 23rd and still no response to the ticket and it's now the 28th when Bryant world starts recruiting.
2/28/2015 1:59 AM
Posted by mrfortune3 on 2/28/2015 1:59:00 AM (view original):
Ok seriously. What is the deal with the bowl money being stripped. I submitted a ticket on the 23rd and still no response to the ticket and it's now the 28th when Bryant world starts recruiting.
Did you lose your WILK money too? By the way. How much money is aloted for each recruit? Is it 10Gs? Does any one know?
3/2/2015 6:47 PM
12 Next ▸
Seasons and Renewals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.