This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i got screwed in our random picking of teams. but pretty happy with where i'm at. just will need to keep staying active in FA, not much left to trade.
2/27/2015 3:44 PM
a group of 8 owners willing to stay at least 7 seasons in a world that had tons of openings...can't see why non-alias members of that world would be too upset. 
2/27/2015 3:48 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/27/2015 3:31:00 PM (view original):
We did get some grief before S1 started.  We had moved from one world to another and then back in an effort to get everyone who wanted in involved.   Came from two owners, who had read our TC, that were ultimately found to be aliases.   ptwoner and ggd1022.   I suspected they were aliases because they were the only two having fits.   So I followed their check in times and they were always in sync.   Both disappeared within two hours of one another for several days to confirm it.  They were replaced on Day 14.  ggd has not been heard from since.  

Wow, those aliases had 10+ seasons of overlap in a handful of worlds. 
2/27/2015 4:46 PM
And I'm pretty sure he has another in two of his worlds. 
2/27/2015 5:49 PM
I guess no other TWCer cares
3/5/2015 4:11 PM
They're the quiet types.
3/5/2015 4:39 PM
Someone mentioned this earlier and I'm finding it to be more and more true.    With 8 playing, trading is a little tougher as we've eliminated 1/4 of the potential trade partner.   Throw in the 6-8 who will only deal if they're destroying you in the trade plus the 4-5 who are either "all out rebuild" or "I'm gonna win now and leave" and we might less than half a world to trade with.
3/22/2015 5:53 PM
It's not been easy.
3/25/2015 2:42 PM
I am a pleasure to deal with. 
3/25/2015 3:18 PM
Me too
3/25/2015 3:41 PM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.