Bug: you can see all of the IFA's at season start Topic

I don't think the highest ID number means the best player. I tried this with a few players in one if my worlds, and it seemed to jump around. One guy would have a $500,000 asking price, the next highest number wanted $60,000, and the one after that wanted 3 million. (Not exact numbers, but the point is it jumped around).
3/2/2015 5:40 PM
It does seem that the error messages are the guys your scouts are not destined to find. I tried this out on a league in progress and cycled forward and backward. Going back, I was still not able to see the high profile guys who had already been signed that my scouts missed.

This bug would have the biggest impact on whoever has the most IFA dollars as it would allow them to wait for a specific guy to show up.  For everyone else, this will clue them in to how many good IFAs they are going to see and helps them decide how selective they are going to be before going all-in on someone.
3/2/2015 5:40 PM
Posted by arcticlegend on 3/2/2015 5:40:00 PM (view original):
I don't think the highest ID number means the best player. I tried this with a few players in one if my worlds, and it seemed to jump around. One guy would have a $500,000 asking price, the next highest number wanted $60,000, and the one after that wanted 3 million. (Not exact numbers, but the point is it jumped around).
No, I was talking about the old bug for draftees.    IFA bug is similar, player generation-wise, but different in that you know which ones will show first.
3/2/2015 6:00 PM
Okay, I understand now.

I have to say, knowing about this takes a lot of the fun out of IFAs. No more checking my phone right after the pm part 2 cycle to see if a gem pops up.
3/2/2015 6:30 PM
My world took all the fun out of IFAs.
3/2/2015 7:06 PM
Thanks for going public with this. Here's hoping they do something about it.
3/2/2015 9:18 PM
Posted by arcticlegend on 3/2/2015 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Okay, I understand now.

I have to say, knowing about this takes a lot of the fun out of IFAs. No more checking my phone right after the pm part 2 cycle to see if a gem pops up.
Agreed, there are a lot of seasons where the only thing to look forward to is the IFA notifications.
3/2/2015 9:53 PM
I'm assuming I'm not the only one to send a ticket.

Supposedly bumped up the ladder to someone who will address it.
3/3/2015 8:56 AM
I sent one yesterday
3/3/2015 9:08 AM
Did you get this yet?

This message is a follow-up to inform you that your ticket #130475 submitted on 3/2/2015 4:24 PM (ET) has been upgraded to the appropriate department for further review.  Resolving your issues are important to us but due to the high volume of support tickets, it may take up to 5 business days to receive a response.  Time sensitive issues are handled much quicker.

In the meantime, we have other resources available which may help you find a resolution faster!
3/3/2015 9:25 AM
I referred to this thread in my ticket. Here's the response I got:

"Hello,

We are looking into this issue now.

Once we have resolved the issue we will make a post in the Forum Thread.

Thank you for reporting this to us!"
3/3/2015 10:07 AM
I just did a copy/paste of the 1st post with the caveat "You gotta do something about this". 
3/3/2015 10:17 AM
I sent mine later than yours. They were probably already looking in to it by the time they received my ticket.
3/3/2015 10:37 AM
I got exact response as shobob
3/3/2015 11:47 AM
Amazing. If I could figure out how to copy  a player ID, I'd be looking into this. Either way, hope it's fixed soon.
3/3/2015 12:10 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Bug: you can see all of the IFA's at season start Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.