ULB looking for 1 owner for S17...... Topic

The Team.........

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Los Angeles Dodgers Franchise Profile

Some of the talent:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Arnold Brooks

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Keith Burke

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Hipolito Sanchez

Long time owner leaving.  Good team, just couldn't get over the hump.

About ULB.....we will be entering our 17th season after the playoffs, and we still have quite a few original owners that were there for season 1 (myself included).  Some of our private rules are:

1. Team cities permanent for the life of the league. Nicknames can be changed by a new owner after they complete 1 season in the league. Veteran owners can send a request to the commissioner to have the nickname changed. Please be realistic and professional. Keeping the cities constant are to preserve a consistent league history. 

2. Owners may not exceed $25M in prospect payroll for any reason during any season. 

3a. "Owners must win a minimum of 55 games every season and 120 every 2 consecutive seasons or they will not be invited back the following year. If an owner finishes between 50-55 wins in 1 season or 110-120 games in 2 consecutive seasons, a committee of veteran owners will discuss/vote whether that owner should be allowed to stay next season. The commissioner will use this information and render final judgment." 

3b. If, after sitting out of the world for a full season, the banned owner would like to reapply, they may. If they are readmitted, they may not gain control of their former team. 

3c. If the commissioner fails to meet the win thresholds, the remaining users will elect a new commissioner by popular vote. The new commissioner may not change any of the world rules. 

4. Minors must be maintained. This means they need to be stocked with appropriate position players and pitchers, and kept free of prolonged pitching fatigue. (Lazy, non-conforming, mutherf'in orrdc rule......... )           

We are a stable world, pretty much 99.99% drama free.  Lots of knowledgable guys and always willing to help.  New guys are welcome, looking for someone who can commit to multiple seasons.  But please, no tankers, those we do have a problem with!!

Sitemail me if interested!!   Get in before the roll!!

Jim
3/19/2015 8:05 AM (edited)
Haven't started the series yet, you can get in early with the LA team. Send me a site mail.
3/12/2015 11:02 PM
Don't wait for the rollover.  Jump in now and get your team ready for next season.  
3/14/2015 9:09 AM (edited)
I love this world.
3/14/2015 7:19 PM (edited)
A First Class league. An active and talented commissioner. A great group of veteran owners with almost zero controversy. It is hard to imagine a better Dynasty league out there.
3/14/2015 9:26 AM
Take a look at some the owners we have folks, got some long-term ones.  and a few originals.  Rookies are welcome also, we have a bunch of guys willing to help and guide you.
3/14/2015 12:51 PM
Tired of waiting for rollovers?  marginal commissioners?  tanking?  36M International prospects?  So was I.  I found my home here.
3/14/2015 11:14 PM (edited)
Do you love drama in the world chat?  If you do, you'll hate this world.  For those of you who don't like that kind of crap, we're drama free.  Join us and enjoy.
3/14/2015 11:23 PM
ULB is always rated among the best worlds in HBD. Best commissioner in the game. Extremely low turnover; we rarely wait any time at rollover. I doubt you’d ever regret joining us.
3/15/2015 4:36 PM
The WS just started.  Contact me now and get in before the roll!!
3/16/2015 6:09 AM
The new season starts soon, get your team and prepare for the short off season.
3/16/2015 6:54 PM
Series should be coming to a conclusion today.  Why are you waiting?  Trust me, give ULB a shot, you'll wanna stay.  Great guys, competitive, prospect cap, MWR, and tons of help.  You won't be disappointed!!

Send me a sitemail today!!  Newbies are welcome!!

3/17/2015 9:48 AM

Great owners. Very competitive. We have a hard working, under paid commissioner. Drama free and a very workable Prospect Cap. What else could you want?

3/17/2015 2:47 PM
World Series just ended this AM, and we crowned a new champ.  Think you have what it takes to win one?  Come on in to ULB, make yourself at home, and have some fun with a great group of owners.  Contact me TODAY!!
3/18/2015 6:16 AM
I'll take the LA franchise - I'd rather the Yankees (as a rabid fan) but I'm in either way
Let me know what to do
3/18/2015 7:30 AM
12 Next ▸
ULB looking for 1 owner for S17...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.