Walter Johnson 1 team left! - $40 in GC Incentives Topic

Hello all,

We have just finished the rollover in Walter Johnson, and are looking for owners to take on open teams. We offer a $25 WiS GC prize (FREE SEASON) to the new owner who shows the largest win increase from the previous season. Available teams are listed in the next post.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

League Rules:

1. Minimum Win Requirement: 50/110/180.
    Previously this was a league vote. This is now a hard rule. No exceptions.

2. Limitation of owner relocation  Owners may only relocate their team once every seven seasons. Owners wishing to stay after replacing another owner mid-season will be allowed to move their team the season following their replacement season without having it count towards this rule. This rule would take effect after rollover in Season 20, therefore moves made at the start of Season 20 will not count towards this rule.  

3. New Owner Incentive: A $25 WiS GC (FREE SEASON) will be awarded to the "rookie" owner in their respective "rookie" season who has the largest improvement in win total from the previous season. "Rookie" owners are considered owners who have newly joined Walter Johnson and who have not had a team in Walter Johnson during the preceding three seasons. Should an owner take over a team they have previously owned at any point in Walter Johnson history, they will be disqualified from receiving the award. Should a winning new owner be unqualified to win the award (either previously owning the team they manage or previously owning any Walter Johnson team three seasons prior), the next highest total will win the award. Should there be no winners (including 100% retention from previous season), 50% will roll over into the next season's New Owner Incentive. Mid-season replacements will be disqualified from winning the award in the season they replace, but should they buy-in for the next season, their 1st buy-in season will count as their "rookie" season.

JUST ADDED (5/15): We are also offering a $10 GC for the 2nd highest new owner win total and a $5 GC for the 3rd highest. There should be about 7 new owners.

5/15/2015 10:31 AM (edited)
Available Teams:

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=3264 - Formerly Seattle (NL West) 84-78 - 16th pick in the draft
5/18/2015 12:51 AM (edited)
good drama free league
3/22/2015 9:04 AM
This is a fun world. Please take a look at these teams.
3/30/2015 11:59 PM
Good teams, fun league, c'mon folks
4/8/2015 8:16 PM
best of the many leagues that im in!!
4/8/2015 8:54 PM
I sent the commish a site mail about an owner swap.
4/12/2015 2:16 PM
I'll take the rookie award
4/19/2015 10:17 AM
last season's World Series champs here...My team is getting into lots of trouble with all of the celebrating. Need to get them back on the field. hurry up and join already!
4/24/2015 12:18 PM
I highly recommend this league. I've been here for many seasons.
5/1/2015 4:53 PM
What's it gonna take to get you guys over here?
5/3/2015 9:09 AM
Down to 4!
5/15/2015 10:13 AM
2 more to start!!!
5/16/2015 2:16 PM (edited)
 1 More left..git it while you can...decent team. 
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=3264 - Formerly Seattle (NL West) 84-78 - 16th pick in the draft
5/17/2015 5:07 PM
Walter Johnson 1 team left! - $40 in GC Incentives Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.