Maybe this time??? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/8/2015 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 4/8/2015 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Here's the link to the story before the video was released:

www.postandcourier.com/article/20150404/PC16/150409635
I imagine it was a non-story until the video surfaced. 

Cop shoots suspect after scuffle

Happens every day somewhere.     
I think the point is, how many times would other shootings have been a story had there been video?

How many other, "cop shoots suspect after scuffle," cases were actually, "cop murders suspect and plants evidence to cover his ***?"

4/8/2015 5:52 PM
Video doesn't lie
4/9/2015 4:42 AM
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO DRUGGIE
4/9/2015 6:27 AM
Liberals don't care about facts.  They just want the rhetoric that fits their agenda.  Truth is irrelevant.
4/9/2015 9:08 AM
BILL O'LIELLY DID LAST NIGHT, CHERRY-PICKING OUTDATED STATS
4/9/2015 9:11 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/9/2015 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Blacks run faster.    Fat, white cops can't catch them unless they're wounded.    Duh.
They have an extra bone in their foot that helps them run faster.

Also, they were bred to be better athletes.  Jimmy the Greek explained all of that years ago.

4/9/2015 10:22 AM
THAT EXTRA BONE HURTS EM IN SWIMMING+ TO A LESSER EXTENT, ICE-SKATING
4/9/2015 11:06 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/9/2015 8:42:00 AM (view original):
Didn't have time for this yesterday but Wolf Blitzer was trying to paint a big picture of police shootings based on one video.  Rand Paul, who just happened to be in Charleston on the campaign trail, corrected him.

“First, I would like to say it’s just a terrible tragedy, and I hope justice does occur,” Paul said. “But I do think that sometimes -- the way we report news -- we tend to report the news of crime, and so we see a lot of crime, and we think it’s representative of the whole. And I think when you look at police across our country, 98, 99 percent of them of them are doing their job on a day-to-day basis and aren’t doing things like this.”

In plotting his White House run, Paul has actively courted minority communities and has co-sponsored a bill in the Senate asking for statistics related to white police officers unjustly killing African-Americans.

But he said in the interview that these kinds of tragedies shouldn’t serve as an indictment on the behavior of police officers around the country.

“I hope we don’t paint it with such a broad brush that we draw conclusions that may not be accurate,” Paul said.

"We have a problem with systematic racism in America" =/= "all cops are racist."
4/9/2015 11:37 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Maybe this time??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.