Maybe this time??? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I guess it's not important enough to even warrant a response from the "ALL COPS ARE RACIST PIGS" crowd.
4/13/2015 10:21 AM
MOST COPS ARE RACIST PIGS
4/13/2015 10:24 AM
THANKS, TONTO!!!!
4/13/2015 10:25 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/13/2015 10:21:00 AM (view original):
I guess it's not important enough to even warrant a response from the "ALL COPS ARE RACIST PIGS" crowd.
Has anyone said "all cops are racist?"
4/13/2015 11:22 AM
And would ****** cops beating a white guy disprove a theory about racist cops?
4/13/2015 11:23 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/13/2015 11:23:00 AM (view original):
And would ****** cops beating a white guy disprove a theory about racist cops?
Not at all.  They could be beating on a right-skinned guy because he's guilty of something, but they could beat on one of them wrong-skinned guys because they're RACIST!!!!!
4/13/2015 11:44 AM

I think the disconnect is this:   White cop shoots black guy then he's OBVIOUSLY RACIST!!!!!   There's just no chance that he's a ****** cop who would have shot a white guy in the same situation. 

Truth is that there are RACIST!!!!! cops.   Just like there are RACIST!!!! auto workers and RACIST!!!!! file room clerks.    I can't imagine that the percentage of RACIST!!!!! cops is much different than the percentage of RACIST!!!!! Americans.    Therefore, I submit that "white cop shoots black man" may not have any RACIST!!! components at all.   And it's blatantly stupid to assume that RACISM!!!! was involved.

4/13/2015 12:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/13/2015 12:55:00 PM (view original):

I think the disconnect is this:   White cop shoots black guy then he's OBVIOUSLY RACIST!!!!!   There's just no chance that he's a ****** cop who would have shot a white guy in the same situation. 

Truth is that there are RACIST!!!!! cops.   Just like there are RACIST!!!! auto workers and RACIST!!!!! file room clerks.    I can't imagine that the percentage of RACIST!!!!! cops is much different than the percentage of RACIST!!!!! Americans.    Therefore, I submit that "white cop shoots black man" may not have any RACIST!!! components at all.   And it's blatantly stupid to assume that RACISM!!!! was involved.

White cop shoots black guy then he's OBVIOUSLY RACIST!!!!!   There's just no chance that he's a ****** cop who would have shot a white guy in the same situation.  

That's a straw man. No one is saying that. 
4/13/2015 1:12 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/13/2015 12:55:00 PM (view original):

But unfounded RACIST!!!! claims are great for TV ratings and are far more interesting than discussion about international trade relations on cable news shows.
4/13/2015 2:05 PM
That's true.   Scream RACISM!!!!!! first then have a 2 second blip explaining it wasn't racist at all later.
4/13/2015 2:19 PM
◂ Prev 123
Maybe this time??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.