I visit quite often, so you know it's entertaining lol
8/23/2015 11:37 PM
I'll be back, it's quite entertaining.
8/24/2015 4:36 PM
C'mon down y'all
8/27/2015 6:57 PM
wis chat is not worth the time or effort
8/27/2015 8:04 PM
I removed my last post because it isn't fair to drag something in that is out of context (though i hardly feel that what i said stretched the limits of context). And I don't think it is backhanded whatsoever, said it to your face there and here, but there is probaly where it should've left it. The only disrespect toward central american peoples was your words, and not my unrelated username.
8/27/2015 8:22 PM
Clue Bus junior......internet is not "to my face"---you would never be man in enough even in dreams
8/27/2015 9:37 PM
Posted by taniajane on 8/27/2015 9:38:00 PM (view original):
Clue Bus junior......internet is not "to my face"---you would never be man in enough even in dreams
lulz, there is absolutely nothing less scary than an internet toughguy...your personal hero ettaexpress is a great example of that.
8/27/2015 10:39 PM
I am who I am...4 years USMC and 20 years police work have seen many blow hard's just like you. I have been sent or willingly visited places you, with limited intelligence, would need to google to find. In all of that, I have seen many like you, and WAY more on the internet. You talk how socially aware you are...yet don't do crap for the world. You talk how TOUGH you are, yet feel risking your life is going on the freeway.

No I am not a tough guy....just better than YOU
8/28/2015 12:30 AM
nachopuzzle is a problem with that chat rest are ok.......but not worth the time to me.
8/28/2015 12:35 AM
Posted by taniajane on 8/28/2015 12:30:00 AM (view original):
I am who I am...4 years USMC and 20 years police work have seen many blow hard's just like you. I have been sent or willingly visited places you, with limited intelligence, would need to google to find. In all of that, I have seen many like you, and WAY more on the internet. You talk how socially aware you are...yet don't do crap for the world. You talk how TOUGH you are, yet feel risking your life is going on the freeway.

No I am not a tough guy....just better than YOU
If your marine corps dick is 4 inches long then I got 3 more on you, homie.
8/28/2015 1:14 AM
impressed with response: "If your marine corps dick is 4 inches long then I got 3 more on you, homie." would expect nothing better.
8/28/2015 1:20 AM
this is what people can expect in that chat................if
taco boy is there
8/28/2015 1:22 AM
Posted by taniajane on 8/28/2015 1:24:00 AM (view original):
this is what people can expect in that chat................if
taco boy is there
And there it is....

though, I must admit, it's kinda weird watching somebody both make a buzzsaw and then walk into it.
8/28/2015 2:07 AM
Nach is my favorite person in the chat/on the boards.  Taniajane and I talked and got along, but this might change things lol...not sure what the rift is.  I actually don't prefer confrontation lol
8/30/2015 10:24 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/30/2015 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Nach is my favorite person in the chat/on the boards.  Taniajane and I talked and got along, but this might change things lol...not sure what the rift is.  I actually don't prefer confrontation lol
yeah, I took down m first original post that started all that. I shouldn't have brought it here and knew it was a mistake almost immediately after I posted it, too bad taniajane had already saw it. Just not a fan of that user and some of their comments on the chat really irked me, but that's no excuse. Also, just to clarify a previous comment by me, I wasn't actually referring to taniajane or my actual dick size, but to our comparative times in the marine corps. Thanks trev, definitely not my best moment on the boards.
8/30/2015 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.