When in a recruiting battle with a SIM... Topic

when does the SIM stop recruiting?

This was the recruit's scholarship email: "Coach, you've said everything I needed to hear. I think your school is the place for me. Can't wait to sign!" Obviously I'm ahead.

And the WOTS says: "Our sources believe that he's struggling between (my school) and (the other school)."

I have enough budget left to send one more SV. Of course, if I don't need to, I'd like to save that money. Do you guys think I'm safe? 

5/26/2015 7:41 PM
SIM won't be recruiting anymore. The scholarship message has you ahead, so you're good, but you could get challenged by another person for that recruit.
5/26/2015 7:53 PM
Thanks, stine, that's what I thought. Do SIMs recruit all they are going to recruit in the first few cycles then?
5/26/2015 8:02 PM
I believe the first school listed in the WOTS is leading, but better to go by the scholarship message
5/26/2015 8:03 PM
When do recruits who are considering multiple schools sign? Do they wait until the end of the recruiting period?
5/27/2015 8:25 PM
Posted by milwood on 5/26/2015 8:03:00 PM (view original):
I believe the first school listed in the WOTS is leading, but better to go by the scholarship message
this is correct for the cycle its printed, and you can go off it 100% - its often clearer than the scholarship messages, too. but if you get a scholarship message in a cycle after a WOTS update you definitely have to go off the scholarship.
5/27/2015 8:39 PM
Posted by pallas on 5/27/2015 8:25:00 PM (view original):
When do recruits who are considering multiple schools sign? Do they wait until the end of the recruiting period?
It depends, super close battles will go until 8 AM EST (maybe 11, I can't remember) of the last days....if isn't close, its before then, I think on the 8 AM and 8 PM cycles each day
5/27/2015 9:54 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/27/2015 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 5/27/2015 8:25:00 PM (view original):
It depends, super close battles will go until 8 AM EST (maybe 11, I can't remember) of the last days....if isn't close, its before then, I think on the 8 AM and 8 PM cycles each day
Thanks, TJ.
5/27/2015 11:40 PM
When in a recruiting battle with a SIM... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.