South Carolina Topic

Probably time to drop the confederate flag.

You lost the war that ended 150 years ago.

No need to continue flying a symbol of white supremacy.
6/22/2015 2:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'M GUESSING THAT DYLAN ROOF WAS NOT A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER
6/22/2015 3:34 PM

PERHAPS WE SHOULD KILL GOOFY LOOKING ******* SURFING HATE SITES

6/22/2015 3:37 PM
GOOD JOB!!!!  DYLANN ROOF WINS!!!!!
6/22/2015 4:20 PM
Nikki Haley has called for the removal of the flag from the state Capitol.
6/22/2015 5:07 PM
bad_luck is right again.  I don't know what the democrats were thinking when they brought that thing back.  Then when they elected a Republican governor, who tried to have it removed, the democrats blocked him and kept it flying.  I will never know why democrats want to keep that flag and won't allow the Republicans to get rid of it. 

It reminds me of the Clintons.  Bill and Hillary used to preside over confederate flag day every year while they were down in democrat Arkansas. Every year the Clintons, Billy Boy and Hillary, would throw the biggest party you ever saw and they would hoop and holler and have themselves a good old time celebrating the confederate flag.

It took over 40 years, but Hillary finally came out today and said South Carolina should take it down.  I hope she also mentions Arkansas should get rid of confederate flag day.  I hope she comes out publically and urges ALL democrats to call their representatives and honor the Constitution by having the bi-partisan legislative bodies in the states remove the flag from an official position and retire it to the museums and graveyards where it belongs. 
6/22/2015 5:21 PM
TYPICAL LIBS!!!

"THE FLAG!!!!!"

NO, SORRY, IT'S A ******* INSANE PERSON.   A FLAG HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

DUMBASSES.
6/22/2015 8:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/22/2015 5:21:00 PM (view original):
bad_luck is right again.  I don't know what the democrats were thinking when they brought that thing back.  Then when they elected a Republican governor, who tried to have it removed, the democrats blocked him and kept it flying.  I will never know why democrats want to keep that flag and won't allow the Republicans to get rid of it. 

It reminds me of the Clintons.  Bill and Hillary used to preside over confederate flag day every year while they were down in democrat Arkansas. Every year the Clintons, Billy Boy and Hillary, would throw the biggest party you ever saw and they would hoop and holler and have themselves a good old time celebrating the confederate flag.

It took over 40 years, but Hillary finally came out today and said South Carolina should take it down.  I hope she also mentions Arkansas should get rid of confederate flag day.  I hope she comes out publically and urges ALL democrats to call their representatives and honor the Constitution by having the bi-partisan legislative bodies in the states remove the flag from an official position and retire it to the museums and graveyards where it belongs. 
Perfect:

"urges ALL democrats to call their representatives and honor the Constitution by having the bi-partisan legislative bodies in the states remove the flag from an official position and retire it to the museums and graveyards where it belongs."
6/22/2015 9:16 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/23/2015 12:25:00 AM (view original):
I'm surprised many Repubs aren't going with the "State's rights" or "It's about history" arguments and are just saying to pull the flag. Next on the list will be to have Mississippi's flag changed.

If you understood politics, you wouldn't be surprised.   9 blacks were targeted for execution by a racist psycho.    Just so happens he was sporting the Confederate Flag, which has been a hot button issue for years, in several photos/on his car.    The NAACP knew this was the time to strike so they did.   No one in their right political mind will say "No, it's a piece of heritage." 

The whole "pull the flag down" thing is dumb and not worth fighting.    It had absolutely nothing to do with some insane murderer killing people.     
6/23/2015 6:59 AM
There are many, many reasons why the Confederate flag should be removed from all government buildings.  The shootings in SC is not one of them.  It's dumb to tie the two things together, as if the flag had anything to do with the shootings.

6/23/2015 7:21 AM
1|2|3...48 Next ▸
South Carolina Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.