South Carolina Topic

BECAUSE THE WHITEYS WANT THEIR RACIST CONFEDERATE FLAG SYMBOL BACK. DUH.
7/20/2015 9:58 AM
NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO THE KKK ANYMORE!!!!  
THEIR GRAND PUBAH DIDN'T FINISH MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!
7/20/2015 10:01 AM
7/20/2015 4:53 PM
7/20/2015 4:55 PM
7/20/2015 4:56 PM
7/20/2015 4:56 PM
I don't know why you have to try to turn everything into a partisan political battle.  I guess it's all your listening to Rush.  I don't see why the struggle against latent racism still rampant around most of the world has to fall down along party lines.  I want you to think a little bit about what you're trying to imply right now.

A Democratic Senator used to be a KKK member.  He was a rabid racist, and probably remained one throughout his life even if he managed to hide it well enough.  Therefore, by some logical leap I doubt you have any way of attempting to explain, it should be ok to fly the Confederate Flag outside a government building?  I see what you're doing, just looking for any way to make Democrats look bad.  But it's totally unrelated to the topic at hand.  I mean, how do you think it's related?  Because a Democrat was racist, racism is now ok?
7/20/2015 5:13 PM
Uh, the flag came down because a psycho shot and killed 9 people in a church.  He just happened to have a couple of photos with him and a Confed flag.   That's sort of the epitome of "unrelated".  
7/20/2015 5:47 PM
7/20/2015 5:55 PM
7/20/2015 5:56 PM
  Of course not.  I don't turn everything into a partisan battle.  I RESPOND to continued and repetative partisan attacks from the left including the main stream media. 

Robert Byrd was a racist son of a *****. He lasted until the very end. He did't lose his job in 1964 or 1984 or even 2004.  He was a democrat.  Did I just make that up?  Did I say something that wasn't true?  Tell me where I'm wrong.  Unless you can rewrite history, which is what the liberals are doing, I haven't said or done a damned thing wrong. If this was a coloring book you can see I have stayed in the lines. In fact, in this whole flag argument, which I think is silly in the first place, you will not find a statement from me weighing in on one side or the other. The only thing I ever did was post pictures of Jimmy Carter or the Clintons or Obama with confederate flag buttons or pictures in front of or on the battle flag. Democrats with the battle flag.

And that brings me to the point I want to make.  The most important point in this little exercise which will be instantly ignored and passed over by the real partisans you speak of. NAME ONE REPUBLICAN who could have survived. There are none. Byrd survived because he was a democrat.

The Republicans didn't put that flag up or vote it in. They took it down. And without the Republicans the Civil Rights Act would have never passed.  It took the Republicans to pass it over the democrats objections. But you would never know it. And if you talk to the black voters in this country you can easily see they think Republicans are the racist party. Just like I am accused of turning everything into a partisan battle.  But that is the reality we live with.  We are the new slaves under the new media.  Misrepresented and lied about.  Strung up and whipped in public for doing and saying nothing. I ask you. IF ROBERT BYRD WERE A REPUBLICAN….. would he have lasted a day?  Republicans have to walk on egg shells and not break them.  Democrats can stomp all over the Constitution and get away with it because the fourth estate has been compromised by a cancer which spreads through the educational system and the courts and every corner and fabric of institutions everywhere and in every place.  The Constitution is the anti-biotic and the cure but it will not and cannot be administered by a paralyzed arm.  One that hides the light and seeks to destroy it's mother. No compromise. No argument. 

7/20/2015 6:16 PM
The only thing I ever did was post pictures of Jimmy Carter or the Clintons or Obama with confederate flag buttons or pictures in front of or on the battle flag. 

Those are all fake.

And without the Republicans the Civil Rights Act would have never passed.  It took the Republicans to pass it over the democrats objections. But you would never know it. And if you talk to the black voters in this country you can easily see they think Republicans are the racist party. 

If you were forced to label them, would you call the people that passed the Civil Rights Act conservative or liberal? 
7/20/2015 6:38 PM
  HA!  YOU said ALL of them are FAKE!  PROVE IT!

Both.  I would call them honest and fair and Christian.
7/20/2015 6:44 PM
You didn't answer the question. The people that passed the Civil Rights Act...the people arguing for racial progress...would you label them liberal or conservative?
7/20/2015 6:51 PM
I did answer the question. They were honest and fair and Christian.

But that doesn't suit your little liberal agenda. YOU goatta put a label on it so you can put it on the shelf and move on.  That's how you justify yourself.

So it's GOTTA be one or the other to make it simple.  Well, life ain't simple.

And for the record, liberals seem to be the only ones to continually make it about color.  It's your fall back to ease your racist guilt.
7/20/2015 7:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47|48 Next ▸
South Carolina Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.