South Carolina Topic

It’s always great to see people trolling for a good cause, especially when that cause is to screw with a bunch of racist idiots. Such is the case with Columbia, S.C. resident Matt Buck, who used his talent at playing sousaphone (kinda like a tuba) to troll a group of Confederate flag supporters on their way to a Ku Klux Klan rally.

In a clip posted to YouTube, Buck can be heard playing his sousaphone while the crowd of flag supporters make their way down a local street. He starts by playing a lumbering march, much like the one Stewie plays while following obese people in an episode of Family Guy. But then turns his trolling up a notch, by performing a little bit of Wagner’s “Ride of the Valkyries.”

Thankfully, there was not a violent reaction to his musical protest. Afterward, Buck told theCharleston City Paper, “A few people had a few things to say, but nobody really confronted me or anything. My goal was to embarrass them, and I think I did a little bit.”

As a public service, he needs to make his sousaphone trolling available on Fiverr as soon as possible.

(Via YouTubeCharleston City Paper)

7/22/2015 7:37 AM
15 minutes of fame for Matt Buck.   Yay, Matt.   Now get on back to your trailer park. 
7/22/2015 8:36 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/21/2015 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/21/2015 6:20:00 AM (view original):
This is true. Mainly because the people arguing in support of the flag are conservative.
You spelled "Dixiecrats" wrong or "Conservative Christians" in today's f'd up language.  They are all the same liberals as before, but they have been relabled since the tards won't vote for a Democrat since LBJ.
7/22/2015 9:24 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by raucous on 7/22/2015 9:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/21/2015 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/21/2015 6:20:00 AM (view original):
This is true. Mainly because the people arguing in support of the flag are conservative.
You spelled "Dixiecrats" wrong or "Conservative Christians" in today's f'd up language.  They are all the same liberals as before, but they have been relabled since the tards won't vote for a Democrat since LBJ.
???

Dixiecrats/Conservative Christians are not and have never been liberals.
7/22/2015 12:57 PM
So the Democrats were the conservatives prior to LBJ?  Really??
7/22/2015 3:13 PM
NOT LIBERAL
7/22/2015 3:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I found this interesting today.

I pull into a gas station this afternoon a couple of towns over from where I live on my way hope from an overnight trip. A pickup truck pulls up to a pump at the next island over from where I was filling up. In the back of the truck was a flag holder with a large Confederate flag. A 20-something woman was driving the truck, and gets out to pump. Not something we typically see in Connecticut (the flag, not the woman driver).

Meanwhile, getting out of the vehicle in front of her is around 4 black teenage dudes. They may have noticed the flag, but I'm not positive. If they did, they didn't react to it. They go into the convenience store to buy drinks/snacks.

After I pump my gas, I also go into the convenience store to use the non-transgender mens room. Black dudes are still in there paying for their stuff. When I go back outside, I see the pickup truck just leaving, but now no flag. I'm guessing that the woman had taken it down. Maybe after seeing the black dudes. I don't know.

Thought that was interesting.
5/22/2016 9:22 PM
sure

boyfriend's truck no doubt

put the flag back up a block from home

peacekeeper lady
5/23/2016 12:49 AM
I don't know if it's that interesting. It's just avoiding a potential confrontation when the odds are stacked against you.

You're walking down the street. 4 not-so-upstanding-citizen-looking early 20s men, they appear to be "on something", are on the corner making a lot of noise. Do you cross to the other side of the street? Do you cross to the other side of the street if your wife is with you?
5/23/2016 9:27 AM
Plus I think that's a made up story. There are no black people in Connecticut unless they play women's basketball or work at ESPN. Liar.
5/23/2016 9:28 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/22/2016 9:22:00 PM (view original):
I found this interesting today.

I pull into a gas station this afternoon a couple of towns over from where I live on my way hope from an overnight trip. A pickup truck pulls up to a pump at the next island over from where I was filling up. In the back of the truck was a flag holder with a large Confederate flag. A 20-something woman was driving the truck, and gets out to pump. Not something we typically see in Connecticut (the flag, not the woman driver).

Meanwhile, getting out of the vehicle in front of her is around 4 black teenage dudes. They may have noticed the flag, but I'm not positive. If they did, they didn't react to it. They go into the convenience store to buy drinks/snacks.

After I pump my gas, I also go into the convenience store to use the non-transgender mens room. Black dudes are still in there paying for their stuff. When I go back outside, I see the pickup truck just leaving, but now no flag. I'm guessing that the woman had taken it down. Maybe after seeing the black dudes. I don't know.

Thought that was interesting.
Yep. Probably a good idea to take down the "wish I could still own you" flag.
5/23/2016 10:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/23/2016 9:27:00 AM (view original):
I don't know if it's that interesting. It's just avoiding a potential confrontation when the odds are stacked against you.

You're walking down the street. 4 not-so-upstanding-citizen-looking early 20s men, they appear to be "on something", are on the corner making a lot of noise. Do you cross to the other side of the street? Do you cross to the other side of the street if your wife is with you?
So the black people are the druggies in your analogy?
5/23/2016 10:59 AM
I'm wondering if the flag is back and flying proudly again today.

I'm also wondering if the chick driving the truck got the **** beat out of her by her husband/boyfriend for touching his MFing flag.
5/23/2016 11:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...45|46|47|48 Next ▸
South Carolina Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.