Franchise Four GIVING UP THE GHOST Topic

I am going to drop out.
7/27/2015 11:22 PM
$80 milliion cap with a DH is going to be tough for teams like the Dodgers, Giants, Red Sox and Yankees.  If you bump to $100 million I'll take a team
7/29/2015 11:14 AM
Why would it be tough?  Because you don't get to have the best seasons of each of your four?  Boo frigging Hoo.  Try reaching $100 million with a franchise four like the Padres who have Trevor Hoffman whose highest season is under $4 mill.  $80 million gives everyone a shot.
7/30/2015 3:19 PM
The Yankees Franchise Four takes up over half the payroll.  I don't like to use the best or most expensive seasons at every single position and look forward to compiling rosters of unique players.

Using a DH at $80 million cap is what makes this a very difficult proposition.  $80 million w/out a DH would be better.
7/30/2015 7:35 PM
You know you don't have to use the highest salaried season of your franchise four guys, correct?  They just have to be the four highest paid guys on the team.  I'm not using Delgado or Alomar's highest salaried season.  I'm indifferent towards the DH.
7/31/2015 1:20 AM
ok, pulling the plug
8/8/2015 2:45 PM
◂ Prev 12
Franchise Four GIVING UP THE GHOST Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.