Cosby Interaction Topic

Posted by tecwrg on 7/22/2015 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2015 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 7/21/2015 9:05:00 PM (view original):
You must be too ugly to get raped.
Or too stupid to know he got raped. 
"I woke up with a massive hangover and a bleeding ***.  But I think everything's cool."
I think my interaction with Cosby says a lot about the people that do get raped. Maybe they should not have worn short skirts, acted like sluts, or flirted with the rapist.  I think people have to understand, when they deal with rapists, they could get raped unless they are very careful. Otherwise, they should know what will happen.

What's better, wearing a loose fitting jeans and drinking bottled water while standing by yourself in the corner of the bar while you remain unraped or wearing a short skirt, drinking alcohol, and flirting with guys and ending up raped?
7/22/2015 12:40 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/22/2015 9:33:00 AM (view original):
THINK THE BLOWHARD KNIGHT STOLE THAT LINE. I REMEMBER A NY TV WEATHERMAN, TEX ANTOINE,  GOT FIRED FOR SAYING THAT LIVE ON THE AIR IN THE 70'S, WHO IN TURN STOLE IT FROM CONFUCIOUS.

BOBBY KNIGHT IS A PUTZ
7/22/2015 3:00 PM
◂ Prev 12
Cosby Interaction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.