Trade Deadline Activity Topic

I never said Tillman is having a better year this year (he's clearly not) - but I still think he's the better pitcher overall. As I said, the Coliseum was helping Kazmir greatly this season (1.36 ERA and 0.90 WHIP in 10 starts vs. 3.91 ERA and 1.24 WHIP elsewhere prior to the trade). He's off to a great start in Houston, but you can't deny that pitching in Oakland moved his numbers from "good" to "great" this season. We'll see how he does moving forward.

8/3/2015 4:20 PM (edited)
Kazmir's park adjusted ERA+ is 186 for the year. That's really, really good, regardless of the ballpark.
8/3/2015 4:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/3/2015 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Kazmir's park adjusted ERA+ is 186 for the year. That's really, really good, regardless of the ballpark.
It is. He's having a strong season. But I'd still prefer Tillman.
8/3/2015 11:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You talking to me?
10/4/2015 9:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
suck on this pimp
10/8/2015 8:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
Trade Deadline Activity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.