question about sim recruiting Topic

There are two players I'm looking at, both are considering the same sim team, and both are very tight per FSS.

Is there any way of determining which is a higher priority for the sim? I assume not but thought I would check.

Can someone remind me the distance from which sims do their recruiting?
7/29/2015 11:19 AM
200 miles I'm pretty sure
7/29/2015 11:20 AM
Thanks.

On second glance, one of the recruits FSS says "Our insiders say that he's a very high priority" and the other says "seems *very* tight".

Am I correct that the *very* tight indicates more effort than the very high priority?
7/29/2015 1:15 PM
there are three different messages for a high priority.  Very tight, very solid, high priority. 
I don't think there's any difference between them and have seen WOTS change between all three and then back to the original
7/29/2015 2:12 PM
Got it, thanks
7/29/2015 2:22 PM
question about sim recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.