Pull down expert Topic

I have recently had some success pulling guys down with less than 10 STs and was wondering if anyone wanted to compare notes.....Killbatman was my go to guy on pull downs but it looks like he isn't playing anymore....send me a smail if you are interested......I can't post on the forums from my chromebook so any sort of multisentence response looks like this 
7/30/2015 12:36 PM
i'm using a chromebook - and there is nothing that i can't do -  WIS-related.
7/31/2015 9:17 AM
Really? &#160;Whenever I hit the space bar twice I get weird symbols.<br />
<br />
And if I hit the enter button, stuff like this happens.
7/31/2015 11:35 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/31/2015 11:35:00 AM (view original):
Really? &#160;Whenever I hit the space bar twice I get weird symbols.<br />
<br />
And if I hit the enter button, stuff like this happens.
I've got 2 chromebooks, 1 Samsung where it has the same problems you're talking about, and 1 HP where it doesn't, no idea what the difference is.  I'm guessing when you hit the space bar twice it's putting in a sentence or paragraph break and that's the symbols you're getting, not sure though.
7/31/2015 11:55 AM
This is an acer and this is the only forum that I have trouble with
7/31/2015 12:04 PM
#tabletalk
7/31/2015 8:21 PM
I think your pair of 7's are not going to win this hand
7/31/2015 10:46 PM
This is a sitemail from Trentonjoe:

OK, here's the situation.

I recently "pulled down" a local recruit with 8 ST on the 2nd day (first full day) of recruiting.

I send 8 ST's and all the notes on the bottom were positive (His uncle loves us, we have a great chance, etc).

After 8 ST's he wasn't considering me but I had a good feeling so I sent a HV, he accepted it and started to consider me.

I tried again on Day 3 with another guy with 6 ST's. The messages were all positive after the first 2 but he rejected my HV after the first 6. I sent two more ST and a HV. He rejected the HV again BUT he started to consider me.

Guy 1 is 40 miles away and an international.
Guy 2 is 20 miles away, an ineligible and most definitively on my upper fringe of recruiting (483 for a C+ D3 school).
8/1/2015 5:07 AM
I am in a similar position now. I sent 10 ST's same thing with the uncle comments. I just sent the HV. I forgot to send the scholarship initially, so I am guessing that killed me there.
8/13/2015 11:10 PM
Does it make sense to pull down more than one in a season? I have two guys I have a shot at, but now that I'm thinking it through it seems really expensive (and because there's no guaranteed return on that expense, risky).
8/14/2015 12:41 PM
Sometimes
8/14/2015 2:19 PM
Is there anything to read into when you scout a prospective pulldown and the scout mentions other coaches at the game? If the scout says based on the other coaches at the game we're firmly a backup, does that mean we're not close to pulling down yet?
8/14/2015 5:03 PM
IT just means he isn't pulled down yet.
8/15/2015 12:29 PM
Pull down expert Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.