Cecil the Lion Topic

I just wonder how offended Mike would be if a cop were to poach a deer on duty.  

8/6/2015 10:19 AM
Poach or legally harvest? 

Not a fan of poaching or cops violating hunting laws while on duty. 
8/6/2015 10:23 AM
In all seriousness, I live in a developing neighborhood.    The more it gets developed, the more animals that are moved around.   Not much I can do about that, as a resident, I'm part of the reason, but, if I see a turtle in the road, I stop and move it back into the woods/pond.    That's the least I can do for being one of the reasons the animals are displaced.
8/6/2015 10:28 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2015 9:24:00 AM (view original):
I like animals better than people.    People suck.   Animals might eat you but it's because they're hungry.    But that one won't.    First, because he's dead.  Second, he's a deer.  Deer don't eat people.
I'm not so sure.  I am convinced that some sharks are just ********.
8/6/2015 10:56 AM
Posted by evil_twin on 8/6/2015 10:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2015 9:24:00 AM (view original):
I like animals better than people.    People suck.   Animals might eat you but it's because they're hungry.    But that one won't.    First, because he's dead.  Second, he's a deer.  Deer don't eat people.
Deer don't eat people because we don't taste good.  People eat deer because they're delicious (if prepared properly, venison is much leaner than beef and thus grills quicker.  Overdone venison is not yummy.)
ROASTED BUFFALO HUMP IS BETTER THAN THE BEST BEEF, VENISON, OR ANY OTHER CRAP YE MAY MENTION. FOLLOWED BY THE TONGUE
8/6/2015 2:35 PM

CECIL?????
8/6/2015 6:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
GOOD.

KEEP AWAY FROM LIONS.

SHOOT YERSELF
8/25/2015 6:36 PM
Posted by moy23 on 8/25/2015 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/25/2015 7:13:00 PM (view original):
I AGREE.   WANNA WALK AROUND WHERE YOU KNOW LIONS ARE?   OK, YOU DESERVE TO GET EATEN. 

BRONXY IS GONNA GO RUN DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSTATE DURING RUSH HOUR.   SHOULD IT BE NEWS WHEN HE'S ROAD KILL?   WILL HE SKANKY MAMMY EVEN CARE?!?!!?!
Come on now... The dude was on that land legally... According to BL he is not to blame at all... Murder is too steep of a penalty for just taking a walk. The lion should have known better.
I guess you're right, cops probably don't know better than wild animals, we shouldn't hold them to a higher standard.
8/25/2015 7:32 PM
(CNN)Walter Palmer, the Minnesota dentist and big-game hunter who killed Cecil the Lion while on a July hunting expedition, won't face charges in the beloved big cat's death, a Zimbabwean minister said Monday.
10/12/2015 2:04 PM
Just, once again, shows how many ******** on the internet jump to conclusions before any evidence is present. I hope this dentist and those around him that suffered from the backlash can get back to a 'normal' life after all the threats they received.
10/12/2015 2:06 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Cecil the Lion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.