Defense Depth Charts Topic

Newb question here. I'm playing at D-III and it doesn't look like I have the ability to assign specific positions to players, only the general categories of DB, DL, LB, etc. My question is about how to place players on the DB depth chart to get them into the correct positions. I'm assuming it goes like the following. Any feedback is appreciated.

DB1: CB1
DB2: CB2
DB3: SS
DB4: FS
DB5: Nickel
DB6: Dime
8/2/2015 12:20 PM
I don't think it will matter as long as you put your best db in the first slot and work your way down. I believe they calculate the db's as a unit (won't swear to this but pretty sure). So if you list them in order of best to worst they will substitute then next best for one that tires, etc.  Same with other positions.
8/2/2015 4:50 PM
Also, FS and SS get reversed in different formations, and wearing out your DB's is a popular strategy in D3. So don't sweat it too much; just put your best first.
8/2/2015 5:42 PM
Oh, and next season move up to d2 and the learn the Advanced game which simply gives you the more options you were looking for. You can look for a decent human coached team or learn to put together a winning team by starting from scratch and taking any team. You will fine it more fun I think if you join a conference populated with more human coaches. Then you can chat and get some help .
8/2/2015 6:42 PM
Thanks all!
8/3/2015 3:01 AM
Your Welcome 
8/3/2015 5:31 AM
Defense Depth Charts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.