Website Glitch/Problem Topic

When I login to whatif it goes directly to my Central Oklahoma team and wont let me go to my McDaniel team what so ever, no matter if I click it on the homepage or within the coaching screen, have also tried multiple internet browsers. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if their is a way to fix it? thanks
8/4/2015 7:55 PM
clear your cookies
8/4/2015 8:11 PM
Although just to note, I had to re-login to WIS on both my phone and my desktop today...anyone else?  It was rather random
8/4/2015 8:21 PM
i as well had to relogin as my pw were saved, maybe due to the update with the https addition wis made that was mentioned in the yatzr recruit tool?

Also another thing is that the sim times were faster last night something i had been complainin about and sending tickets since june and it looks like they just got that done maybe another reason for the re-login
8/4/2015 9:00 PM
Website Glitch/Problem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.